Chapter 9:

Sorry I only update at night!! Really busy in the daytime. Here's the next chapter!! Enjoy!

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

I put on my blue and pink bikini with black stripes and cut outs of lace on the sides of the bottoms. I threw som short-short Abercrombie jean shorts and a white lacy cover up that still showed the top of my bikini. Cody would be here in 5 minutes. I curled my hair loosely so that when it got wet it wouldn't look like a disaster. I brushed on some natural light maybeline NY nude eyeshadow and black eyeliner. My eyelashes were already curled and I put on some purple mascara. To top off the look I put on some gladiator styled sandals with gems in random places.

-knock! Knock!-

I skipped to the door with my small thin strap Vera Bradley clutch and greeted him.

"Hey there handsome" I grinned. He was wearing orange and yellow swim shorts and a Hollister polo shirt. His hair was wet and combed into perfect curls.

"Aww shucks.. Your by far better looking." He flustered shyly with red cheeks. We walked across the street and started our walk down the beach. The 7 o'clock evening breeze blew my hair back and the waves crashed gently at low tide. It was the most relaxing thing ever.

Cody (pov)

I gazed at her perfect body, a little bit of her belly showing. Her hair swept over her shoulder into a messy braid with loose curls falling out the back and from behind her ears. It was perfect. She was perfect. She reached down to take her shoes off and gave them to me. She ran along the gentle waves. I set her shoes down on a bench and ran over to her. We looked into the water. I slipped my hand into the water and brushed the and off of a really big seashell that almost took up my whole hand. It had many different colors and designs. I picked it up and handed it to Hilary. She grasped it and held it to her ear.

"Amazing," she gasped, "it sounds exactly like the ocean!" I smiled at her. She put the shell in her clutch and we kept walking. Tonight was going to be perfect. The day was already perfect.

Hilary pov:

We finally got to a medium sized house. Not as big as Ryan's, but comfortable. Inside was like an old time cottage, with candles and black and white pictures. A tall guy with black slicked back hair walked up to me. I'm guessing this was Dean.

"Hey! It's...." He was asking for my name.

"It's Hilary." I said shaking his hand.

"Very nice to meet you, Hilary, welcome to my home."

He looked like he had a touch of Mexican in him. He looked very wise for a 17 year old.

"Hilary! Come check this out! " I heard Cody yell from outside. The double doors in the finished basement were wide open revealing the patio. A large fire pit made of stacked up cinder blocks bore a giant fire. I walked out to the patio that trailed all the way down to the beach. The stone path was lined with tiki lights and small paper lamps.

"That's a big fire..." I said, chuckling. Cody put his arm around my shoulder and introduced me to the other four boys that were out there.

"Hilary, meet the troublemakers! This is Brendan, Carter, Dylan, and Leo." Brendan had blue hair and pink eye contacts... I was kind of afraid of him. Carter had spiked blonde hair and a tattoo of a motorcycle on his right arm. Dylan had brown hair that was short in the back and spiked up in the front. Leo looked like a hippie with long dark hair and a tie dye shirt that read "peace."

"Hey guys." I waved at the moodily crew, they all waved back and smiled. We stood around the fire a little longer until it was 9. I had taken off my shirt and shorts, leaving just my swim suit. I felt strong, big, firm hands grab my waist and put me over his shoulder.

"Cody! What are you doing!!?? That tickles.. Haha. Put me down!!.. Haha.. You better not fart" my head was right in front of his butt now. He brought me off his shoulder and dropped me into the warm water. We swam and splashed with the others until mid night. Cody walked me home and stopped at my doorway.

"Hill?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still like me?"

"What do you mean? As a friend?"

"No... As a boyfriend?"

"---" I was speechless.

"Y-y-yea-hh" I shyly answered as he perked up.

He pecked me on the lips and I blinked and he was gone.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!