Chapter 1!

Chapter one

Hillary Hannibal's POV

"Shoot!" it was the first day of 9th grade and I was late. Of course. Why me? I'm Hilary Hannibal. The most popular girl in 9th grade!

I have blonde hair with pink streaks and light green eyes. People actually say I look like Avril lavigne! I jumped out of bed and ran in to the bathroom.

I grabbed my makeup box and swiped on some mascara. I put on my white shimmer shadow and green eyeliner.

"Ugh" I forgot my brush at Hannah's house. I tryed my best to comb my hair with my fingers and put some mouse in it after I decided I failed. " Honk! Honk!" Daniel was sitting in his blue Mercedes outside the front of my house. " Come on hill!" he yelled through my open window.

I was wearing pink skinny jeans and a tee from Aeropostale. I threw on black heeled boots and my Vera Bradley book bag and ran out the door, without eating anything for breakfeast.

"Hey dude what's up?" I asked him.

Daniel has golden hair that's about 2 inches long with a little curl at the ends of every strand. He has deep blue eyes but wears brown eye contacts.

He reminds me of a surfer boy we usually see at the coast. we live in Pasadina,California. "Nothing, just waiting for you so we can go." I playfully punched him on his arm and put on my seatbelt. Daniel is more of a guy friend than a crush. He's just like a brother, he is always there for me.

we pulled into a parking spot at Huntington High. The welcoming sign read "WELCOME TO HUNTINGTON HIGH! HOME OF THE HAWKS!

We walked through the grand doors and went to advisory. "So what cl--" "Wait shut up a second, Andrew is walking this way!" I cut him off. Andrew is like the most popular guy in 9th grade. He is head of the football team and hockey team. He is also the best at archery! How could someone be so perfect and so talented?

"Hey Hilary!" He walked up to me grinning his white perfect straight teeth smile that could make a girl have a mini heart attack.

"Uhh hey Andy! What's up?" I threw words out of my mouth trying to stay cool. " I just wanted to see if you wanted to go to Ryan's BIG BLOWOUT BASH party on Friday night with me.

He said we could bring dates." he said coolly and calmly. I literally started shaking in my knees and hands. " uh yeah! I would love to!" was all I could get out of my head. "Cool I'll pick you up at six." he winked at me then walked away.

Did Andrew Ridder just ask ME out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys! I'm working on the next chapter! Comment opinions so I can improve!

Love~chelsea xx