Chapter 12

IHOP!!

($)($)($)($)($)($)($)($)~|~|~|~|~|~|~~|~|~|~|~~|~|~|~~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

I changed into my white shorts and a fitted green shirt with pink flowers on the sides. Since it was rainy, I put my grey Mickey Mouse sweatshirt on over it. I grabbed my coach purse and stepped outside. IHOP was only a few blocks away, so I rode my bike there.

Cody pov

I was standing outside waiting. Dean and Brendan had already gone in there and gotten a seat. She finally rode up on a rusty old bike. I had an old mini motor bike that I thought about giving to her. Maybe after I change her...

"Hey!" She walked up and gave me a bear hug.

"Woah, hi!" I said and hugged her back.

"Ow! Too hard!! Your crushing me!" She cried and I instantly let go. Crap. I totally forgot about how much stronger I was. Stupid super strength.

"I am soo sorry..." I took her hand.

"Haha it's ok, your just really strong!" She said peeping at my muscles. We walked in and saw the guys and sat down.

Hilary pov

That was crazy.

He just literally crushed me.

I didn't know a person could be too strong.

I sat by him, gently rubbing my side from his hug. I wasn't mad at him at all, just very shocked. He ordered waffles and I ordered pancakes. We ate and went outside.

"Do you trust me?" He suddenly stopped and asked me.

"Of course I do!" I replied.

"Close your eyes." He insisted.

"Okay." I closed my eyes revealing my purple metallic eyeshadow and sparkly liquid eyeliner. He guided me into a crunchy path. We went up several hills and I tripped a couple times. Finally, he stopped me. It was dark now, so it was a little chillier.

"Open up." He said, and I did.

Cody pov

She instantly opened her eyes and her face was priceless. She looked up at the lit candles and path lamps that led the rocky path up to the treehouse.

Deans pov

I can't believe he's about to tell her...

Brendan pov

This is gonna be good...

Hilary pov

The treehouse was about 16 feet off the ground. It had a balcony on the third level and a deck on the second. The ladder led all the way up and about half way up the ladder was a platform with a fire pit, a barbecue pit and a lot of plants that I've never seen before.

"Where are we!?" I cried in shock.

"That isn't important right now..." Cody took my hand and pulled me along with him. What did he mean? We climbed up the ladder and into the treehouse. When I walked in, it was lit up with only candles. There were many books in the walls and candle chandeliers. The front towards the entrance had a sofa, a fireplace, a coffee table made out of mahogany, and a mounted buck. On the other side of the room was a spiral staircase that was made of glass. When you got to the second level, you could see the first level from the balcony that hung over the bookcases.

"This place... It's amazing. Incredible. I don't ever want to leave." I said.

"Haha I knew you wouldn't." He said.

On the second level was a grand kitchen with granite counter tops. A dining table sat in the opposite side of the staircase. We kept walking up the spiral staircase to the third and final level. It was by far my favorite. There were pool tables, ping pong tables, air hockey games and a 3D led TV that filled up the wall on the side. There was an X box 360, a wii, and an old Nintendo 64.It was like the second level, with the balcony, that you could look all the way down and see the first level. My favorite part of the third level, was that on the opposite side of the balcony, were double doors that led to the large deck-like balcony. The view was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. It overlooked the rest of the peaceful forest and you could see the beach clearly, the waves softly rolling in. The stars were easily visible and the moon was full.

"Cody... How long has this been here?" I asked as we gazed into the night.

"A very long time..." Cody replied.

"WHAT'S CRACKIN' V-" a girl walked in, but didn't get to finish her sentence before Cody shushed her.

"Uhh... This is Maggie..." Cody gestured to her. He looked at her weird and her eyes widened.

"Hi Maggie, I'm Hilary." I introduced myself. Cody took me by the hand and led me back down the spiral staircase. Dean tried to follow, but Cody said we needed to talk. We walked to the second level out to the wrap-around deck.

"I need to tell you something Hill, and you need to stay calm." He took both of my hands.

"Okay?" I was confused.

"I am not what you think I am..." He said with a serious face.

"Umm..." I didn't know what he meant.

"I... Am a Vampire..."

^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^*+^

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Lol

Vote<3

Comment:)

Fan!!

Ily<3<3

-Chelsea xx