Chapter 19

It had been about 30 hours in the hospital after I got out of surgery. It wasn't too bad, I was knocked out for most of the time. Apparently everything went well, so I was glad. Cody had stayed by my side the whole time. He kept stocking me with candy and flowers.

" hey guys!" Ashley walked in. She and I had gotten to be great friends. She understood the whole shun thing, and we had put it behind us. She and Tuscany were my two best friends I had right now.

"Hey!" I said, spotting the polar pop she was holding.

"Diet coke for ya" she handed me the 44 oz. cup. I sipped on it for awhile.

"Mmmmm thanks!" I sipped more and watched as a blonde haired boy walked in and put his arm around Ashley.

"This is Chase!" She said, looking back at his blue eyes.

/Ashley pov\

He was so dreamy! We kissed for awhile and sat on the couch and kissed more. He has the most kissable lips ever! It is too addicting. I wonder if Hillary feels the same way about Cody? I still can't believe she thought we were a couple! That's crazy!

"Baby... We should probably go, it's late" I kissed him again and he stroked my hair. I realized Cody and Hillary were staring at us, so I barely rejected his kiss.

"Oh come on! We're vamps, it's never late for us!" Cody whined for them to stay.

"Chase isn't..." Ashley protested, "he is a werewolf!"

"What now???" I saw Hillary jerk up from her mountain of pillows.

"Next y'all will be telling me chickens can talk!" She sat back, exasperated.

"Do you have any plans tonight sweetie?" I asked Chase. He kissed me again.

"Not if you don't want me to." He grinned and we kissed again.

"The only problem is that we'll have to deal with THAT..." Cody complained about our love.

"Aww I think it's sweet!" Hillary gushed and pulled Cody in for a kiss. Soon everyone was kissing somebody. Cody climbed in the big hospital bed with Hillary. Chase and I laid on the pull out bed from the sofa. We didn't fall asleep of course, but we kissed the whole night. It was very romantic, even though it was at a hospital.

[*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*][*]

Hillary pov

The next morning I woke up to Cody rubbing my arm. It was the first night we had ever slept together. We didn't have sex of course.... That is way further down the road... But it felt great to wake up next to someone you truly trust and love. Ashley and Chase were gone.

"Good morning Beautiful!" He kissed my cheek and helped me to the bathroom. The gash in my leg had to be wrapped in cellophane so it didn't get infected. The cast was water proof. Cody kept his eyes closed while helping me. It worked, because he has a sixth and seventh sense, and he didn't touch any weird places. I got in the shower and turned the water to hot. When I got done, Cody handed me a towel that I couldn't reach. I had breakfast and sat in bed for the rest of the day, with Cody by my side.

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

SORRY IT WAS SHORT!

Love y'all!

❤Chelseaaaa