Chapter 10:)

Sooo the last chapter was a cliffhanger, and I had a halfway at school, so I can update now! Hope you enjoy!!

~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<

I was stunned. Did I really just say that? Should I break up with Andrew? I pondered the swirling thought in my head. I should, I decided, since Andrew is all about money. Cody is just so lean a delayed back about everything. He is like the smooth ocean. He just flows with life.

-ring! Ring!!-

I answered my phone, it was Katrina.

"Hey Katrina" I said, and she instantly started talking.

"Omg!!" She shrieked so loud I had to hold my phone about 6 inches away from my ear.

"What?" I found a place were she stopped blabbing like crazy.

"Ryan invited me to go to Sweden with him!" I dropped my mouth open. They have only been dating for about 2 months!

"Are you sure thats what you want to do for summer break?" I asked uneasily.

"What do you mean? I love him! Of course that's what I want!" She sounded agitated that I wasn't happy for her.

"Okay.." I said, still unsure, " please be safe!" I begged her not to get into a bad situation.

"Why do you always under estimate me and my boyfriends?" She sounded really angry now. Because they all used you... I wanted to say. But I didn't. Instead I said,

"I'm not-- I mean I don't-- I'm just worried about you, that's all." I blurted out.

"We'll don't be! I'm fine! I can take care of myself!" She screamed and hung up.

Great. I threw my phone onto the bed and it bounced and dented the wall. My day was just getting better and better.

CODY POV

Oh my god! She really still likes me!!! I need to call her... Wait... Should I? I am so shocked, I don't know what to do.

HILARY POV

my phone went off again. But it was different this time. The ring tone wasn't a simple ring. It was a ringtone fit for the person who was calling me. It was YOU MAKE ME SMILE by uncle cracker.

"Hello Cody." I awkwardly answered.

"Hey. I was wondering if you would like to go get tea with me?" He calmly asked me.

"Um.. Where is it?" I stalled, thinking of what to say.

"It's at a place called Hollimeyer's Cafe. It's new, and I wanted to go with you." He said.

"Sounds great!" We hung up and I put on a Micky mouse sweatshirt, short shorts and zebra striped Sperry's. I walked out the door and he met me in the middle. The cafe was a few blocks down by Rodeo drive. We turned a corner and he swung his arm around my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh!" I looked across the road. "Is that Carrie underwood?" I looked up at Cody. I had just realized how much taller than me he was.

"Yeah..." He looked as if he was hiding his face. He lead me towards the rocky sidewalk that led to the cafe. We went inside, he held the door for me,

"Ladies first!" He said with a grin.

"I'm gonna get sweet tea" I decided.

"Haha alright, I'll get the super sweet tea" he replied, chuckling. We drank our tea and went to walk around on Rodeo drive. Finally, he dropped me at my house. I walked inside and my phone started ringing again.

"Hello? " there was no caller ID.

"Hey. You don't know me, but I know Cody. I know you think he is all that. But trust me, you do not want to get close with him. He gets angry. And he will lose control. You could get hurt. Just warning you." Before I could say a word, the caller hung up. I tried to call him back, but the number was blocked. I was kind of shocked. I tried to think about who I know that knows Cody. Dean, Brendan, Carter, Dylan, and Leo all seamed so nice and layer back. Whoever this was, I am not believing it!

Cody pov

I have started. I have finally started. I have been waiting since I turned to be able to do it. Reading her thoughts was like listening to the radio. She was thinking about something right now. I was close enough to her to hear her thoughts. They were very mixed up. Something about dean and the guys... Hmm..

:/:/:/://::/://:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Cliffhanger! Sorta!!

-chelseaxxxxs