Gift - Yandere! Dragon x Gender Neutral Reader (smut)

This was a request from tumblr

Mikael and Y/N's bond grew closer over the months in captivity. The two eventually started dating, Mikael may have used a couple love spells and potions. He is extremely affectionate, giving gifts such as necklaces and other jewelry from his collection. Tamed dragons are like cats so they love to gift dead things such as a dead sheep or the mauled corpse of your enemies.
Mikael desperately wanted to have sex with you, he has had sex as a dragon before but never as a human. He wanted to be close with you and bond with you as a human would. So, he was extremely ecstatic when you asked that if you could have sex with him.
Y/N's moans filled the cave, you were so vocal even though all he was doing was prepping you. When, he was finished, you helped him take off his pants and underwear. A large hard cock sprang out, you could feel the heat between your thighs.
"I promise, It won't hurt." Mikael reassured, but you knew he was lying. You layed down on the bed, looking at him. He slowly inserted his dick in your hole and started thrusting. You moaned in pleasure and pain, you gripped the bedsheets tightly. Mikael leaned in and kissed you. He noticed something, your ears were pierced! He quickly pulled out, much to your displeasure and confusion. "What the hell are you doing, Mikael?" You asked. "Hold on, I'm trying to find something." Mikael rummaged through a pile of treasure, still naked and hard. "Found it!" He ran back to the bed and got close to your face, you were so confused. He took out your boring pair of earrings even though they were your favorite and put it a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. Earrings that he stole off of the corpse of the former Queen. "There, that's better. You deserve the best." Mikael smiled. "Aww, thank you. They're beautiful-" You got cut off as he inserted his cock back into your tight hole. "Sorry, let's get back to business."