Hooked on a feeling - Venom & Eddie Brock x FTM Reader (smut)

This is a request from Tumblr. Venom talks in bold.

Y/N was Eddie and Venom's new nextdoor neighbor. The moment where Y/N knocked on Eddie's door to introduce himself, was the day Eddie and his parasite fell in love. Eddie wanted to be a normal guy, ask you out and flirt like in his previous relationships. But Venom was the opposite, more unhinged. He would force Eddie to follow you everywhere, at a distance. Sometimes instigating conversations. "Wow, what a coincidence Y/N. How are you doing?"
Over the next few weeks, Eddie and Y/N started becoming close. Eddie was way to nervous to ask him out, so being friends is a good first step. Though every time they hangout, Venom is always yapping in his ear. "You should ask him out already, I know what you want to do to him."

Y/N was getting off work, walking the crowded streets. The night starting and bars opening. Lines wrapped around exclusive bars, drunk idiots standing in the middle of the sidewalk and even the road. Eddie easily blended in the crowed as he  followed you walked home. A drunk man bumped into Y/N and starting yelling at him. It was barely  incomprehensible. An almost demon like creature appeared in the crowd. He placed his goopy hand on the drunken man. The man turned to look at him in terror. "Leave him alone or I will eat you."

The creature roared out. The drunken man nodded and ran away, along with most of the crowd. The creature dissolved away reveling Eddie. "Hey Y/N, are you okay?" He smiled, an attempt to appear friendly which he was. "Yeah.. I'm fine.. What the hell was that." Y/N was freaked out and horny. "I have a symboite, he's an alien." Eddie explains and Venom pops out from his hoodie "I'm Venom. Want to hangout at our place?" Venom suggests. "Sure." The three walk together heading to the apartment building.

When they all enter the apartment, Eddie pushes Y/N against the door. "We sensed you felt something." Venom growled, "We feel the same way too." Eddie kisses Y/N, which surprises him but he kisses back. Eddie breaks the kiss and grabs his hand, dragging Y/N to his room. He pushes Y/N onto the bed and gets on top of him. He kisses Y/N and in between kisses he takes off off both of their pants and undergarments.
Black gooey tentacles emerge from his hoodie and grab onto Y/N's arms and legs, pinning him down. Several more insert themselves into his mouth and his bussy. Y/N's muffled moans echo throughout the room. The tentacles played with his tongue and thrusted themselves into his bussy. It felt like ecstasy, the cold goopy tentacles made him shiver and the taste was sweet. "You are doing a good job, Y/N." Venom's growled from Eddie's hoodie.
Eddie inserts his fingers inside his hole, stretching and trying to find his g-spot. He pulls out his fingers and inserts his cock. He thrusts inside Y/N's hole and bussy at the same speed and pace. The tentacles get out of his mouth and move downwards. They start rub and play with his clit. Y/N whimpered and moaned, as he tried to squirm out of the tentacles grip.  "I know you want to cover your face." Eddie teased. "You are so cute all flustered." Venom said as his tentacles and Eddie thrust into both holes faster. Y/N's mind went completely blank, all he could think about how he was completely filled and how good it felt.