First Time - Miguel O'Hara x Male Reader (smut)

This is a request from Wattpad! :D

Miguel and Y/N are relaxing during their honeymoon, no work just fun time. Miguel knew that Y/N was saving himself for marriage. He wouldn't admit it, but he was excited they could be intimate. They were relaxing in their luxurious hotel room when Y/N said, "Hey, do you think we could do you know.." He was extremely nervous even though he was asking his now husband. "Do what?" Miguel playfully teased. "You know sex.. Could you show me how?" Y/N sheepishly asked. "Of course, hermoso~"

He admires Y/N's naked body. "It's such an honor to see you like this, mi amor." Miguel places his hands all over Y/N's body, feeling him up. "Tell me, have you jerked off?" He asked. "What.? Yeah.. I have." He was complete embarrassed, his face and body covered in a tint of red. "Let's do it together." Miguel gets close to Y/N, their bodies touching. Miguel strokes their cocks together and starts to stroke both of them with his big hand. Their moans and grunts filling the room, just like their cocks filled Miguel's hand. Y/N clenched the bedsheets with his hands, groaning in pleasure

"I'm glad you like it, let's change it up before we both cum." He takes his hand off their cocks. "Oh um okay. What were you thinking?" Y/N looked confused. "Could you suck me off?Miguel asked. "I'll try." He laid on his stomach and took Miguel in his mouth. "Use your tongue, don't use your teeth, mi amor." He patted Y/N's head. Y/N licked his tip, pressing his tongue on the slit. Miguel lowered his hands down to Y/N's ass. He squeezed his ass and inserted fingers. Y/N tried not to moan as he had Miguel's cock in his mouth. He focused on licking his shaft, ignoring Miguel playing and stretching his hole.

The two release at time, Miguel coming in Y/N's mouth. "Shit.. I'm sorry, Y/N. Let me get you something to spit out into." Miguel looks around the room. Y/N swallows, much to Miguel's dismay. "Y/N, you didn't have to do that." He cups Y/N's face. "No no, it's okay. I wanted to do that." Miguel smiles. "You're getting me all riled up saying that, guapito." Miguel grabs Y/N and gently places him on his stomach. He rubs his cock against Y/N's hole, teasing him. "Miguel.. Please put it in." He begs. "Alright, but I won't go so easy on you in the future."

Miguel inserts his cock inside of Y/N and starts thrusting. He grabs onto Y/N's hips, his claws digging into his beautiful skin. "You're so tight, mi amor. You feel so good." He leans down and whispers in Y/N's ear. Y/N holds onto a pillow and muffled his moans into it. Miguel continues to thrust into him, Y/N's muffled moans getting louder and louder. Miguel does his best to be gentle, but he can't help it. He keeps thrusting and thirsting, each thrust getting faster than the other. "I'm going to cum, Miguel." Y/N whines. "Okay, let's do it together again." Miguel continues to thrust till he cums inside of him and Y/N cums onto the sheets.

He pulls out and lays next to Y/N and wraps his arms around him, cuddling up together. "Can.. Can I ask you something?" Y/N nervously asks as he looks up to Miguel. "Of course, my love." He holds Y/N tight. "Could we do this again tomorrow?" His face once again red in embarrassment. Miguel chuckles, "Sure, let's get you all cleaned up and we can go to bed. We have a fun day ahead of us." Miguel kissed him on the nose.