Captured - Simon "Ghost" Riley x Male Reader

The mission was simple, well in theory anyway. Los Vaqueros got some intel on The Mexican Cartel and needed help on a raid on a building that got tied back to the cartel. Rumors of people being kidnapped and held for ransom along with drug and arm smuggling. The 141 was called in to help to execute the raid along with their newest member Y/N "C/S" L/N.
Captain Price split everyone up, so the building could be searched easily. Price and Gaz together, since Gaz did well on the mission in Amsterdam. Ghost and Roach, much to Ghost's dismay. Last but not least, Soap and C/S who were best friends. Alejandro and Rudy decided to stick together.
Soap and C/S scoped out the basement. C/S and Soap encountered some cartel members, they fought well and killed a couple but they were out numbered. C/S got shot during the struggle. Their coms stopped working due to a jammer. Soap put C/S' arm on his shoulder and helped him walk to an empty room. Soap barricaded the door with shelves, the shelves' contents falling to the ground. "Please go get the others." He slumped to the ground, putting pressure on his wound and trying to steady his breathing. "Are you insane?!" Soap yelled. "You have too, I'll be fine. I'll barricade the door when you leave." C/S reassured Soap, he was awfully calm for a man who had been shot. "Okay, okay. I'll go find the team. You better not die on me, solider." Soap joked to try and lighten the life or death situation. He moved the barricades and left, C/S heard gunshots, he hoped that it was Soap kicking ass. C/S got up to put the barricade back up but he passed out due to blood loss. Three cartel members broke down the door and they picked up C/S' unconscious body.

C/S woke up, they tried to get up but they were tied to a medical chair. They checked their surroundings, it was dingy with barely anything in it. He then noticed a tray next to him, with syringes and vials of some sort of drug which freaked him out. C/S tried escaping by fidgeting and thrashing the restraints but it wasn't working. Instead, he alerted his captors.
Two men entered the room, one holding an SMG, sending the message to not try anything. "We already know who you work for. So, tell us what you know and why you and your team are here." The man put on gloves and grabbed a syringe and a vile, he filled up the syringe. C/S stayed silent, he just hoped everyone was okay especially Soap. "Maybe this will help you speak." He injects the needle into C/S' arm, the restraints stoping C/S from thrashing too hard. "Let's go, I have to talk to the boss. Guard the door, check on him in half an hour." The men both leave. C/S starts hyperventilating, as the drug slowly kicks in.
A figure stands in the room that appears to a child, "Y/N, let's play! Come on! Get up!" he says. "Simon, Is that you?" "You're funny. Come on get up." Simon walks up closer. "I can't. I'm sorry." C/S starts crying. The child disappears as the 141, along with Alejandro and Rudy break down the door, horrified at C/S' state. "Jesus. C/S are you okay?" Soap approaches, undoing the restraints. "He got injected with something." Alejandro looks at the tray with syringes and vials on it. "I'll call in the medical team to get ready-" Price says but gets cut off as C/S bolts from the room. They all chase him. C/S chases his old childhood friend. "Come on! Let's play tag, it was always your favorite when we were little." Simon runs, C/S follows, running around the building's halls and floors. C/S eventually stopped, sitting on a flight of stairs next to his old childhood friend. Ghost managed to catch up with him. "C/S, are you okay?" Ghost didn't get an answer, he just stared in confusion as C/S talked to a imaginary person. Ghost's eyes became wide when he heard his name, "Come on, let's get you back to base." He grabbed C/S by the arm, ignoring C/S' thrashing and protests.

The 141 were hanging around base, worried on C/S' condition. Price was giving updates on his condition to Alejandro and Rudy, Soap was trying to cheer everyone up but it wasn't working. Ghost decided to go to the medical wing of the base to check on C/S. Ghost was happy to see that C/S was doing better. He was watching tv on his phone, but he stopped when he noticed Ghost came in. "Hey! Nice to see you." C/S smiled which made Ghost blush under his mask. "Can I ask you something?" He asked. "Sure, Ghost. What is it?" "Who were you talking too? I heard the name Simon." He looked concerned. "Oh.. That was my old friend. We were super close, I eventually moved away. I never forgot about him, even though we haven't seen eachother in a decade or two." C/S rambled on. "I knew Y/N was familiar." He took off his mask, C/S instantly recognized the scars, he got up and pulled Simon in a hug. C/S started crying. "Hey, don't cry." He wiped the tears away. "Can I kiss you, Y/N?" Simon asked. C/S smiled and nodded. They kissed deeply and held each other.