Good Kitty - Catboy Ghost x Gender Neutral Reader (smut)

Y/N needed to pick up a few things from the grocery store, they left their house and decided to walk to the supermarket as it wasn't that far. They picked up everything on their list, paid for it and made their way home. Y/N was enjoying the nice walk, saying hello to the dogs taking a walk with their humans. Y/N quickly stopped in their tracks when they heard something coming from an alley, it was a mewing sound. They placed their grocery bags on the floor and looked inside a cardboard box, a large black cat. Y/N quickly picked up their grocery bags and the box and headed home. They placed the box on the floor and started to put the groceries away. When, Y/N was finished the cat inside the box was nowhere to be seen. They looked around the house, but there was no sign of him. Y/N had an idea, they grabbed smoked salmon from the fridge and chopped it up "Kitty, I have food for you!" They turned around and the cat was there, he made little noise it's like he teleported there. Y/N placed the plate of salmon in front of him "I'll get you some cat food tomorrow. What do you think of the name Ghost?"
Y/N would work late, enjoying their time along with their cat Ghost. They're bond had grown over time, at first Ghost was hesitant to let Y/N pet or be close to him. Y/N slept deeply, having a nice dream. Ghost was cuddled next to them. Ghost suddenly woke up and he was a human! His tail and ears scrunched up, he was freaking out which woke up Y/N. "Holy shit." They said, so many emotions going through their brain such as confusion, amazement, fascination and lust. Y/N started calming Ghost down, petting them and saying "Everything is going to be alright."

He finally calmed down, but he was a bit embarrassed, he was hard. Y/N quickly noticed this, "Come on kitty, let me help you." They smirked, blush covered their face as they admired his body while they took of their pajamas. "Lay down." Y/N commanded, Ghost obeyed. "Fuck, this is gonna hurt so much." Y/N said to themselves, looking at Ghost's giant cock. They took a deep breath and inserted it inside themselves, a moan filled with pleasure and pain quickly escaped their lips. Ghost grabbed onto their hips and started thrusting, his tail wagging and ears twitching. More moans were heard in the room, Y/N's eyes started tearing up from the pain but it felt so damn good to stop now. Ghost kept thrusting and thrusting his cock inside Y/N, small meows could be heard coming from him. "Fuck." They said while clenching the bedsheets. Ghost continued thrusting, going faster each thrust. He came inside Y/N and pulled out. They got up and cleaned themselves up, Y/N cuddled up to Ghost. "Good Kitty." Y/N's words made Ghost so happy his ears twitched and his tail wiggled once again. He nuzzled up to them and they went back to sleep in each others arms.