Arthur Morgan x Werewolf! Male Reader (headcanons)

This is a request from Tumblr

❤︎ Y/N L/N was somewhat new to the Van Der Linde gang, joining before The Blackwater Massacre. He was quickly respected and a valuable asset to the gang because he was a beast in battle literally.

❤︎ He thought joining the gang was a good idea, Y/N was on the run anyway just like they were. Instead of them running away from law enforcement, he was running away from werewolf hunters.

❤︎ However, he doesn't remember much about before becoming a werewolf, he knows that he once was a normal mortal. Now, he is cursed to walk the Earth just like Cain.

❤︎ Y/N has been around for a long time, a couple 1,000 years give or take. He had met some other werewolves over the years and they taught him how to control his abilities but they could never be fully controlled.

❤︎ Y/N was never really interested in making relationships with mortals since he out lives them. Arthur was different, he couldn't describe it but Y/N knew that he loved Arthur.

❤︎ Arthur felt the same way, he was embarrassed and flustered around Y/N. He ignored his feelings and did his best to keep his composure.

❤︎ During a party celebrating a good score. Y/N asked if he could talk to Arthur in private. Once they were alone, he confessed his feelings to Arthur. Arthur was happy and he accepted, they shared a passionate kiss under the moonlight. Thank god, it wasn't a full moon.

❤︎ Arthur and Y/N decided to go on a nice camping trip, do some hunting and spend some quality time together

❤︎ A group of men, which Arthur assumed were apart of a gang ruined their wonderful camping trip. Pointing guns at them, asking weird questions directed at Y/N. They threatened Y/N and Arthur which pissed off Y/N to high hell.

❤︎ Arthur was so confused why did they think Y/N was a werewolf?! They aren't real, are they? His question was answered when one of the men pointed a gun at Arthur's head. Y/N transformed into a wolf like beast with beautiful fur. Y/N lunged toward the men and killed them, ripping off their limbs. It was a blood bath.

❤︎ Arthur was confused and a bit scared, he'd seen death but nothing like that. Y/N turned back into a human, he was covered in blood as he slowly approached Arthur.

❤︎ "What the hell was that?!" Arthur slowly walked backwards. "I'm sorry, I should have told you sooner." Y/N's voice was breaking, he was worried about what Arthur thought.

❤︎ "I'm what you would call a werewolf, I'm being hunted just like you guys. Hunters is what we call 'em." Y/N started trembling, tears started forming in his yellow eyes. Arthur slowly approached him and kissed him. "Hey, hey It's okay. I'll love you no matter what. But, I'll admit It was scary but also cool and uh sexy." Arthur smiled.