Full Moon - Arthur Morgan x Werewolf! Male Reader

This is a request from Tumblr

Arthur road his horse into the forest, Y/N clutching on to him. Arthur stopped his horse near a seemingly abandoned cabin, he got off and tied it to a tree. "Stay." Arthur commanded. "I'm not a dog but fine. Hurry up the sun is starting to set." Y/N stayed up on Arthur's horse, giving it a couple pets which the horse enjoyed.
Arthur draws his revolver, he carefully opens the door and draws it, scoping out the cabin. "It's clear, come here!" He yells out. Y/N gets off Arthur's horse and enters the cabin. "Alright, the sun is setting." He ties up Y/N to a wooden beam. "I love you." Y/N says to Arthur. "I love you too, but I'm worried." He admits. "I know but It'll be alright, I promise. I've been doing this a long time, I've been able to control it. A little bit, but I could never hurt you." Y/N tries to comfort his boyfriend.

The sun went down and the full moon came up, Arthur sat on the bed, hand on his gun for the worst case scenario. Y/N transformed, he immediately started thrashing. Trying to get out of the rope. Arthur got up and started trying to calm him down. He made sure to be far away even though he wanted to hold his boyfriend close. Y/N started nawing on the rope and got himself free. Arthur slowly backed away, Y/N slowly approached Arthur. He backed into a wall, Y/N started sniffing him, he then licked his face. Arthur started smiling, he started petting Y/N's fur which made him wag his tail.

Arthur rested on the bed, Y/N cuddled up to him wagging his tail. "I love you." Arthur said smiling and petting him. "I love you too." Y/N's tail wagged even more, he nuzzled into Arthur's chest. This was the best full moon ever.