Prologue

It's hard to believe that it's already been ten years since Bill Cipher became my husband.  Some people would call me insane for marrying a demon who tried to kill me and my family at one point.  And I completely agreed with those people.

I still lived in Bill's dimension.  I've only gone back to my dimension once or twice to visit with Stan.  He knew about Bill and I and although it took him a while to come around, he accepted it as long as I was happy.  And I was.

Bill's dimension became more of a home to me than my dimension ever was.  Despite the monsters lust of power, they were really nice.  I also became closer with Bill's brother's.  Will is my best friend, Kil is alright but we never got that close which I'm not complaining about.  He still scares me.

There was a lot of thing's that went wrong in my life, but at the end of the day I think it was all worth it.  Although to most people it might not seem like it, I had to go through hell to be more happy then I was before.  When Mabel was my best friend we always did what she wanted to do.  I could never speak my mind around her.  But I quickly realized that that's not how friendships work.  Being in Bill's dimension has showed me that going through hell is worth it, and if you don't give up and at least give life a chance to work out the way it's supposed to, then you'll be the happiest you've ever been.

So was it worth it?

I looked across the couch and looked at Bill who was staring at me with a smile.

It was worth it.

And some people might call me crazy.

But I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

___

Word Count: 322
Date Published: 5/14/23