19

Billie

"Sorry," Dean said to me, blowing out smoke from the joint he was smoking outside on the pourch.

"I'll let it slide for now, I know you're going through a lot so am I," I told him while sitting next to him.

"I know," he passed the joint over to me and I took a drag of it.

"You holding up okay?"

"Trying to think positive"

"That's good," I passed it back over to him and laid his head on my shoulders. I kissed his head and we sat there in silence until the joint turned into a crisp.

"Wanna go back inside?" I asked him, "we can watch a movie"

"Okay"

_________

Darcy

"What are you doing?" I asked Seph because she was just staring at me while I slept.

"Watching you sleep"

"Why?"

"Cause you're beautiful"

She climed on top of me and we started making out, she kissed down my neck and that sent me quite into a mood.

"Seph?"

"Wussup?"

"Can we?"

"Can we what babygirl?"

"Have sex?"

"No"

"No?"

"We have to get ready"

"But it'll just take a couple minutes"

"That's still time now c'mon," she pulled me by the legs to the edge of my bed and I just kind of threw myself onto the floor, simply because I didn't feel like getting up and ready for school.

"Get ready Dar"

"Fine," I groaned and got up off my floor.

___________

We went downstairs for breakfast, after getting ready for school. I overheard my mom and Dawn talking in the living room, my mom looked so stressed out I felt sympathy for her. She walked over to the kitchen, cursing under her breath with Dawn following behind her.

"C'mon Billie don't be like that," Dawn said

"You don't know how it fucking feels, I haven't seen my brother in 16 years what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

"Talk?"

"Hey cuzzo," Seph said to Dawn interrupting their conversation.

"Shut the hell up and get to school,"

"Still a bitch"

"I changed your shitty diapers who wouldn't?"

Seph flipped her off and Dawn returned the finger, Seph then walked towards the door.