Chapter Seven

The next day was harder than any other day. My stomach still hurt like hell so it made walking difficult for me. But I didn't have much of a choice. So I had to just suck it up. It was heading towards noon and I'm looking for something to make for lunch. When I couldn't find anything, I asked my parents about going to a store because we need more groceries.

Shockingly, they didn't care and handed me some money to pay for it. Now I'm currently walking to a food mart that's nearby. I walked in, grabbing a cart. I walked towards the frozen section and then the isle for the fridge items. I kept walking around looking at the different items seeing what looks interesting that they might like.

Stopping infront of the fresh vegetables section, I grabbed a tomato and some lettuce. I got some sliced meat that you use to make subs with and decided that's what is gonna be for lunch. I also grabbed some things for dinner as well.

After I grabbed everything I needed, I  made my way up to check out. Once I'm done paying, I grabbed the bags and headed out of the store. I opened the door and walked out, but not paying attention in front of me, I bumped right into the back of someone.

That person turned around and just stared at me. I froze, just staring at the guy. "I'm so sorry" I apologized to him. "That's okay, no worries" he said sweetly, smiling at me. I returned the smile before sprinting off back to my house. The guy's face still visible in my mind.

But little did I know, I'd be seeing that same face again very soon..