CHAPTER 15

I know too well about the pain of separation. The feeling of not being able to be with a person you love.
"My cousin, Spencer". I started.
" we were only 13 when he got diagnosed with cancer and my Aunt was devastated by the news of it. The doctors said it'd eaten him all up and there wasn't much we could do about it. We eventually lost him and up to date, my Aunt still suffers the shock of that loss. I also decided to study medicine in the future because I want to tell spencers story to the world", I said.
"My mom says the only time when there's no hope is when we're dead and I completely agree with her", I turned to look at him.
" My aunt can never get to see Spencer again but you still have the chance to meet with your mom.
"What if she doesn't want to?".
" Isn't that an assumption?", I asked.
"I'm sorry if I crossed the line but do you not want to ask questions?. Ian, Time moves fast and people become old. You're grown and have access to plane tickets".
" It's not that easy".
"Just don't give up on your mom". I answered and we stood up from the place we sat together.

There is a mythical story in Aga about a handmaiden called 'Bina', who fell in love with a merchant's son and was exiled to live away from people after the young man died tragically of an unknown illness. It's been hundreds of years but the people of Aga still believe that Bina became a mountain deity that lived in the mountains and granted people's wishes.
Even though we all know that this story is just a myth, locals go there with their spouses to write their names on the giant rocks of Bina to prove their loyalty to each other.
This is the story that was told to us at the village festival.

We'd just finished wearing our clothes and were about to leave when Ian saw a giant Stone that stood between the hill and the lake behind us.
"We should write our names on this rock", said Ian in all seriousness.
"It is no mythical rock, Ian, this village is full of rocks".
"Which makes it better because we'll have our Rock".
He looked around and found a smaller stone which he used to carve some words on the flat surface of the rock.
I only found out after I climbed up that he'd written my name instead of his. You'll never know what goes on in his head.
"Is this some sort of ritual", I laughed.
" It's so crappy, my name doesn't have a 'c', it's a 'k'". I laughed even harder.
He seemed offended but didn't change the alphabet.
"Come on", he dragged my hand to the place he stood and gave the pebble he held in his hand to me.
" I think you're becoming more African than I am", I teased while etching a few alphabets on the rock In front of me.

We ran down the hill and by the time we reached home, it had gotten dark already.
We ate, had our bath and went to the room to sleep but I wasn't sleepy.
There is no electricity in my mom's village, we normally had to use oil lamps.
There was a table beside the small bed Ian sat on. I turned on the lamp and placed it on the table before coming to sit beside him on the bed. He looked lost in his thoughts when I sat close to him.
He was beautiful, so beautiful that I wondered how a person like him existed. I drew closer to him and got intoxicated by the soapy scent of his skin. His eyes left their former position and were now focused on me. His face was less than an inch away from mine.
I lean a little closer to get a sniff of his skin but I think he got the wrong idea.
It wouldn't be bad to touch or hold a person I'd gotten fond of. I'm just not the kind of teenager to make such demands. I only wanted to inhale every part of him, like a drug I'd gotten addicted to. He held his hand at the tip of my jaw, brought my face to his and pressed his lips on mine and before I could process anything, I was laying on the bed, watching him take off his shirt to uncover the beautiful sight of his pale skin. My mouth watered in anticipation.
I dragged down my shorts intuitionally. He didn't ask me to.

My body had become overly sensitive since that day at the warehouse. He didn't need to touch me to get it up, I'd already started drooling in my tights, my member as hard as a rock between my legs.
Ian helped drag off the remaining part of my shirt and serenaded my whole body with kisses. He leaned forward again and put his tongue on my nipple, sucking and nibbling until my nipples became sore.
I wrapped my legs around his thighs and curled my toes when he slid his right hand between my legs and traced it to my butt hole.
I didn't know what he was trying to do but I didn't stop him.
He moved his hand around the muscles in my butt, inserted a finger and I let out a groan. He seemed to like my reaction.
He pushed it further and I whimpered without even realizing it, he withdrew a little backwards and started to repeat the process until I lost count and reached my climax.
I'd barely recovered from the frenzy and thought he finished but that wasn't the case.
He held his hand around my waist and turned me over like the side of a coin he owned. He took off his tights and pressed his hairy thighs against my butt and I didn't think he was going to do anything more than use fingers but what I felt was not just a finger. It was at least the size of my wrist and couldn't pass through the mini hole between my legs.
He parted my butt cheek and forced his way through, making inaudible noises as he did that.
It was the strangest sensation ever. A mixture of pain and pleasure.
It took me a while to realize he'd put his member inside of me and the thickness made my eyes moisten.
Ian moved his hips forth and back and I moaned along with the sound of his balls flapping against my butt. It hurt, but I didn't want him to stop until he gasped and released inside of me.
It was my first time.