4

Gemini gets ready to go out after Fourth left. He wants to apply for a job and pay back fourth money. He does not want to own fourth anything. Plus, he does not want anybody saying that he is a gold digger.

Suddenly, the door knock is heard " Coming!" Gemini rushes to open the door because the person who knock seems to be impatient.

He opens the door and sees a couple in front of the door " Hello! Dear" a middle age woman with a drunk man beside his appartement door.

" Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" Gemini asks his parents " Oh dear! We come to see you if you doing well" she is the only person who talk and her husband try to stand up straight.

" Get to the point!" He asks even he knows what they will say next but still hope they will say different thing " Well we need some money for debt settlement it's due time" she speaks with her palm open widely in front of Gemini.

" But I just give you guys 10000 last weeks, where are all the money go? Why don't you use it for your debt settlement?" Gemini is asking them with concern.

" Just 10000 what can we use for? Now give me more if not the debt collector will burn us alive for sure" she insists to get money from him.

" I'm penniless mom, can you stop gambling and dad can you stop addicted to the alcohol? You know that money are not easy to find" Gemini is shouting in angry.

No matter how much money he gives them is never enough. The debt of his parents is not reduced but always increases. He is the responsibility for their debt even he is not the one who borrowed.

" Oiii why you talk too much just give me money and we will never bother you again" she pushes Gemini aways from blocking the door and barges into his appartement.

" Mom! Stop! I said I don't have any money left" he tries to stop her from investigating every corner of his room with the help of his father.

She finally found a box hidden in the closet " Mom, no that's is the money that I keep for the fees of an inscription for the scholarship please don't take it away" he stops his mother by grabbing her arm.

" Eh? Scholarship? You want to pursue your study? Do you know how much money that you spend on those book and useless classes? No need to study it's didn't help you to live better. Too much, you can work at the bank." His father voice echoing for the first time.

Gemini is speechless on how uneducated his parents are not knowing that education is very important to live in the society. Without high school education sometimes you can't even work as a cleaner for certain country like Canada as an example.

" But that's not how it work dad!" Gemini tries to convinced his parents " Let's go old man" she doesn't care about Gemini and leaves with her husband.

Gemini tears drop how can he was born as their son? Since he was born they left him with grandparents to take care of. His grandparents worked so hard to send them to school and tell him how much important is the education to the society.

Even you're poor with a higher education no one can look down on you. No one should abandoned the education while they still can study do your best even you fail the test it's not the end of the world. Try again no need to force.

Gemini wants to pursue his study abroad. With his ability of smartness is not a problem but the problem is how he can do an inscription to get the scholarship right now.

He wipes his tears and go out to applying for work. He asks many places but they don't need new worker because they are already full.

He walks on the street near many fancy bar and restaurant. He walks while thinking what will he do next even money to buy a water he can't afford it.