Part 1

*Your POV*

I sit up in my bed, sweat trickling down my face.

It was just a dream, I tell myself.

I take a few deep breaths but I seem to not be able to calm myself down.

Thomas.

I pick up my phone and dial Thomas's number. He picks up almost immediately.

"Y/N? What are you doing up, it's 2 am?" Thomas asks, his voice still groggy.

I say nothing, that nightmare had frightened me deeply.

"Y/N?!" Thomas practically yells into the phone.

I still don't respond, still shaken up from the dream.

"I'm coming over, stay where you are," Thomas says and hangs up.

I start to panic, was he mad? It was 2 in the morning and no one likes being woken up in the middle of the night.

10 minutes later, I hear a car pulling up outside and I don't bother to go open the door - I had given Thomas a spare key in case something ever happened.

Thomas bursts into my room, a worried look planted on his face.

"Talk to me," Thomas demands as he sits beside me on the bed.

I start to explain the nightmare and I start to sob as I remember the dream.

"Hey, hey, hey, it's okay," Thomas whispers as he pulls me into a tight embrace.

I end up falling asleep in Thomas's arms. His warm touch was soothing, something that could easily make me fall into a deep slumber.

*Thomas's POV*

I look down at Y/N's sleeping figure, she looked so peaceful and warm in my arms, it made me happy.  I slowly fall back onto the bed and pull the cover over us both, she was still snuggled up against my chest.

She had given me a fright when she wasn't responding when she had dialled my number, I had guessed that something had happened so I rushed over.

Y/N didn't get nightmares and when she did, they were bad. She would get so frightened to the point where she couldn't move or speak. It killed me to watch her cry and feel pain over something that was out of my reach so I couldn't stop it from hurting her.

I hold her, combing my hands through her hair but I look up at the small golden clock that was hung up on the wall and it read 2:38 am.

Bedtime.

I let myself drift off into a deep sleep once I know that Y/N is safe, out of harm's reach.

*Time Skip*

*Thomas's POV*

My eyes flutter open and I forget where I am for a second but I feel a weight on my chest and it all comes back to me.

Y/N looks up at me with mad bed hair.

"Good morning love," I smile. I had always called Y/N love, it just seemed fitting. She liked it anyways.

"Good morning Blondie," she beams back.

Gosh, it drives me insane when she calls me that.

"I'm sorry about last night," Y/N murmurs.

"Don't be sorry, I'm glad you came to me, not Will, not Ki and certainly not Dylan," Thomas chuckles at the last part.

She smiles. "Well, we should probably get up."

"Smart idea," I reply.

Hopefully, today goes well.

I hope...