Part 11

*Thomas's POV*

I pace around the room silently, not wanting to wake Y/N up since it took me ages to get her to fall asleep since she was so anxious and worried about Dylan.

"It's been two hours Ki Hong," I murmur to myself when I suddenly feel my phone buzz.

"Hey Thomas," Ki Hong says, sounding out of breath.

"Hey Ki Hong, so..." I say, hoping to hear something along the lines of, "his phone was just dead," or "he was just out at the shops and left his phone at home.".

"He isn't home and I called up everyone and I mean everyone that he knows and they all said the same thing. Sorry, we have been trying to contact him too," Ki Hong says and I can tell he is stressing.

"Have you tried asking his neighbours-"

"Yes, and they said that his car hasn't been there the past three days! I have told the police and they said if he doesn't show up in the next week, they will send out a search party," Ki Hong interrupts and the stress is now visible in his voice.

"Get over here now, Y/N is asleep but when she wakes up and we are going to have to keep her calm," I say and then hang up.

I am stressing, Dylan is my best mate and I'm worried about him but I know for a fact that Y/N isn't going to take this news very well.

Y/N stirs and I brace myself, I'm ready for the worst - that was a lie.

"Hey darling, how are you feeling?" I whisper as I kiss her nose.

She groans and rolls over to face me fully. "How is Dylan?"

The one question I didn't want to hear.

"Well..." I explain the whole situation as best as I can and she looks horrified.

She jumps up and her eyes become glassy. "So you're are telling me that he isn't okay?!"

"We don't know, he could just be simply on a vacation he didn't tell anyone about," I suggest.

"Seriously Thomas?!" She shouts and she gets up out of bed and storms out of the room.

*Y/N's POV*

I told you he wasn't okay! It wasn't just overthinking! What if he is hurt!? What if... JUST WHAT IF?!

I shake with fear as I sit down on the kitchen counter and curl up into a ball.

Ding dong!

I assume that's Ki Hond but I decide to stay sitting and let Thomas get the door. And with that, I hear the sound of Thomas's feet shuffling across the floor and opening the door for Ki Hong. The sound of distant mumbling fills my ears and I sigh - I cant tell if I want to be alone or not right now.

"Hey Y/N," Ki Hong's voice says and I sigh, lifting my head.

"Hey Ki Hong," I mumble and let my head fall back onto my knees.

I expect him to crack a joke in an attempt to make my laugh but he wraps his arms around me, trapping me in a hug.

"He will be okay Y/N, I promise," he whispers.

I nod slowly because I'm pretty sure that if I speak, tears would start to pour out of my glassy eyes.

"Just have a little hope," Thomas says.

Yeah Thomas, but what if.

What if.