Part 15

*Time Skip*

*Marvin's POV*

I walk down the long street and don't notice anything familiar, I must be on the wrong streets.

I take a few turns and eventually notice the tall watertank that was surrounded with caution tape. Now I'm on the right street.

I make my way down the street until I see the house I'm looking for.

"You're mine Y/N, whether you like it or not," I whisper as I climb over the fence to get to the back door.

Once I've gotten to the back of the house, I pick the lock on the back door and I open it and it surprisingly doesn't make a single creak. 

I walk into the kitchen and look around for anything, a phone, keys, just something to let me know that she is home but I see nothing and my neck tightens.

I creep up the stairs and make a wrong turn and I end up in the guest bedroom.

"This seems like a slightly different layout," I whisper to myself.

I exit the room and eventually find Y/N's room and I smirk. I open the door but find no one inside.

Gosh darn it!

I look around the bedroom and see that the bed isn't made and something is on the floor beside the bed. A shirt. And that isn't Y/N's shirt, thats a guys shirt.

My eyes widen and I pick up the shirt. 

"She's had a guy in here, so that means... she probably has a boyfriend. So Kate was right, she does have a boyfriend!" I hiss and throw the shirt down on the floor. "She's mine!"

I storm out of the bedroom, down the stairs and out the back home.

Where the hell could she be?

I take a second to think and my fists clench.

At her boyfriends house probably but the annoying thing is that I don't know who that idiot is. 

I will find out who it is and Ill take Y/N and she'll be mine.

Forever.