Part 2

*Y/N's POV*

"Come on Tommy! You have to tell meeeeeee!" I beg, my eyes glistening in the sunlight that crept through the windows.

"No! It's a secret," Thomas winks.

I use every single part of my body to stop myself from blushing.

I loved him. But he was a famous actor and I was a useless pile of crap.

"Whatcha thinking about there Y/N?" Thomas asks, staring into my eyes.

"I- nothing!" I reply quickly.

Thomas hums and smirks. "I highly doubt that."

I cross my arms and glare at him, playfulness sparkingly in my eyes. Thomas chuckles and goes to get up but his phone rings and he groans.

"Sorry, two seconds," Thomas smiles and he walks out of the room.

I sigh and sink deeper into the rocking chair you were sitting in. I let my thoughts wander for a little while until Thomas came back into the room, his eyes full of sadness.

"You know how I told you I auditioned for a role?" Thomas asks, his voice low.

"Yeah..."

"I didn't get it," Thomas sighs. "I was really hoping to get it too."

I pout and walk over to hug Thomas. "I know how I can cheer you up."

Thomas raises an eyebrow, unsure of what I was about to pull. "What are you doing love?" I ignore him and open my phone and rapidly press buttons on the screen. "Y/N..."

The corner of my eyes curve upwards, this was going to be fun.

*Thomas's POV*

"Y/N, I swear if you don't tell me what you're planning, I might just go insane," I say. She hadn't told me what she was doing so I know she is up to no good - not really anything new, that girl is always up to trouble, supervised or not supervised, she was trouble.

A knock on the door echo's down the hallway and Y/N runs to the door. "Hey guys!"

I crane my head and look around the corner to see, Will, Ki Hong and of course, Dylan, standing in the doorway.

"Hey mate!" Dylan shouts, running up to me and smacking my back a few times.

Will, Y/N's older brother, says a quick greeting and hurries over to the living room.

"Sup shank," Ki Hong says.

"I can't believe we still use the Glader slang," I chuckle.

Me, Ki Hong, Dylan and Will had all acted in a trilogy called Maze Runner and they used words like shuck, shank, klunk, slinthead and jacked to replace curse words. I guess it came in handing because of Y/N's 'no swearing' rule.

"Come on, we are Gladers, we have to use their slang!" Dylan calls from the living room.

I roll my eyes and we all sit in the living room and turn on the television.

"So what do we want to watch?" Will questions as he flicks through Netflix.

"OMG GO BACK!" Y/N shouts, making us all jump.

Will frantically scrolls back and there is the movie I wished wasn't on there.

Love Actually.

"TURN IT ON RIGHT NOW!" Y/N demands.

"Y/N, don't do this," I groan, knowing she will tease me throughout the whole movie.

"Sorry Blondie," Y/N says as she snatches the remote from Will's hands and presses play.

This wasn't going to be fun - well at least not for me.