Part 25

*Thomas's POV*

After Y/N has had her laugh, I grab the back of her thighs and lift her. Her legs are around my torso and she stares at me, a smirk tugging on her lips. 

I kiss her passionately and my hands roam her body. I was about to pull her shirt over her head when the door to our hotel room suddenly flings open.

"Ayy!! Too much touchy touchy!" Ki Hong says, pulling her off of me and wrapping his arms around her in a brotherly way.

I try to get Y/N back but Ki Hong just tightens his grip on her, making her squeal.

"Give me my girl back!" I shout playfully and Will laughs.

Will pulls Ki Hong away from Y/N before putting his hands on her shoulder and staring at her intensely.

"How did it go?" he asks.

I look back and forth between Will and Y/N as I wait for her to say or do something.

*Y/N's POV*

I lift up my hand so Will can see the ring on my finger and his face lights up but that expression fads quickly when Dylan shows him Ki Hong's phone screen.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Oh no..." Will whispers.

"What?! What's wrong?!" I shout, waiting impatiently for an answer.

Will gulps and he turns to look at me, fear in his eyes. "Marvin has our location, we need to get out of here, now."