Part 12

*Dylan's POV*

Bang!

I spin around and gasp as a hand covers my mouth and yanks me to the floor.

"Mphfmbhhf!" I shout, my words being completely mumbled by the icy hand.

Panic weighs down my shoulders as I feel a shock of pain go down my spine.

Am I about to die? Is this the end of Dylan O'Brien?

Y/N.

I grip the hand latched onto my face and yank it off. I spin around kick whoever that hand belonged to and lunge forward. 

I feel a body underneath me so I start to throw fists in the dark, hoping to make some sort of contact with their jaw.

Grunts and groans fill the air as we both roll around hopelessly on the ground. Fists are flying in every direction but all I can think about is my friends and family and Y/N. I know that she's probably going through a lot right now and she's probably lost it and even Thomas or Will can't keep her calm so I tell myself I have to make it out of this... mess... alive.

Blood trickles down my face after a boot hits the side of my face, causing me to jerk backwards. I regain my balance and punch the attacker in what felt like the jaw - I'm not sure though - and they stop moving as if they had gone unconscious.

I jump off them and search around the room when suddenly, the light flickers on.

"Dylan? What the hell happened?" Will whispers as his body appears in the door frame.

I look at Will and then turn around to find a familiar face lying unconscious on the floor.

"Marvin?" Both Will and I ask in sync.

A/N: sorry for the shorter part! Just wanted to leave yall on a cliffhanger. Who is Marvin? You will have to wait my love's HEHE