Part 29

*Y/N's POV* 

Once Will, Ki Hong and Dylan were done playing Uno, we all decided to cook some food. 

"What about cupcakes??" Will suggests. 

"No, cookies," I say.

"Cupcakes," Will argues.

"Cookies," I reply and narrow my eyes at him.

"Cupcakes!" 

"Cookies!"

"CUPCAKES!"

"COOKIES!"

"CUP-" Will starts but gets interrupted by Thomas. 

"We are doing cookies," Thomas says and I grin and stick my tongue out at Will and he rolls his eyes and chuckles.

I run into the kitchen and grab all the ingredients and I follow the recipe that Thomas had given to me that he had found on a website.

"Crack two eggs into the bowl," I say to Ki Hong.

He nods and he cracks the first egg easily and throws the eggshell in the trash. He goes to grab the other egg and he accidentally drops the egg. 

"Oh my bloody goodness!" I exclaim and sigh. I then clean up the egg and hand Ki Hong another egg to crack into the bowl along with the other one already in there.

"Sorryyyy," Ki Hong says and he cracks the egg into the bowl and puts the eggshells in the trash.

I chuckle and we all continue baking the cookies and I put them in the oven.

"And now we wait," I remark and everyone else nods in agreement despite Dylan having a little whine because he wants to eat the cookies already.

A/N Note: I dont know how i did it BUT I FINALLY WROTE A PART!! *pats myself on the back*