Part 23

*Y/N's POV*

"Y/N Poulter, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I'm not sure if this is too soon but I know you are the one for me," Thomas says, tears forming in his eyes.

"Oh my- YES!" I shout and Thomas slides the ring onto my finger, it's a perfect fit.

Thomas gets up and kisses me passionately. I deepen the kiss by leaning back slightly and letting his arms wrap around my waist.

"Do you want to stay here or go home?" Thomas asks after he pulls away and I giggle.

"I really don't mind," I smile and he nods.

"Let's go for a drive, shall we?" he questions and my eyes light up. That sounds amazing.

Once Thomas and I get in the car, his hand immediately finds my thigh and he squeezes it, making me gasp silently since he caught me off guard.

Thomas rolls down the windows and I stick my head out of it like a dog. I burst out into laughter as I hang my head out of the window.

We drove around for hours until I was starting to get tired and so was Thomas so he took us back to the hotel.

"Quick, lets get inside without anyone seeing us," Thomas whispers.

"What? Why?" I ask and his hand flies over my mouth and he gives me a look and I shut up.

*Thomas's POV*

I lead Y/N back to our hotel room and damn she looks so beautiful right now.

"I love you so bloody much Y/N," I say and she smiles - that smile drives me insane.

"I love you more Blondie," she winks and I lose it.

I pull her towards me by her hips so our bodies are pressed against each other, our faces inches apart.

I raise my eyebrows at her. "I love you more," I reply with a slight laugh.

"No, I love you more!" she shouts.

"Stop," I say a little more sternly.

A grin plays on her lips and I know she is about to say something really stupid or really hot. "Make me."