Part 20

*Y/N's POV*

Thomas lifts me up and he forces me to have a shower. I love him for it, he was so gentle every time he touched me and wouldn't judge me. 

Gosh, I wanna marry him right now.

Will smiles and he hugs me. "It's okay, I'm glad we can help you now," he says as he embraces me and he exits the room after he lets go of me.

I turn back to face Thomas and I walk towards the shower.

"I can leave if you would like," Thomas says.

"You can just turn around, I trust you," I reply and he nods and turns around.

I get undressed and step into the shower, the water runs over my cuts which makes me whimper and yelp.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asks.

"Yeah," I reply and start to wash the blood off me.

Once I'm done, I wrap a towel around me and tell Thomas he can turn back around.

*Thomas's POV*

"You can turn around now," Y/N says and I turn around to see her standing there, her hair dripping wet and a towel wrapped tightly around her body. I beat red and she smirks at my face. "You good Tommy?" she asks me.

I bite my bottom lip as I admire my perfect girlfriend. 

Just wait till I marry that woman.

"You look bloody stunning," I murmur as I walk towards her, looking her up and down.

"Tommy, I'm wearing barely anything," she laughs.

I look into her gentle eyes. "I know, thats the point."