Part 10

*Y/N's POV*

I am snuggled up against Thomas in bed with a slight headache. I mean, I'm not complaining, Thomas is literally the biggest stuffed bear ever. He keeps me warm and whenever I'm in his arms, I feel safe.

"Hey, Tommy?" I ask weakly.

"Yes, love?" He replies softly.

I smile at his soft voice. "Could you call Dylan for me?"

Thomas smiles at me and tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I can feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Of course, darling," he answers, picking up the phone and dialling Dylan.

No answer.

"Hm, that's not like Dylan, I'll call again," Thomas says, a hint of worry in his voice.

No answer.

"Umm, try a few more times?" I suggest.

No answer.

No answer.

No answer.

"Tommy, what if something is wrong?" I question, my voice shaking.

Thomas looks down and me and I'm pretty sure he notices the fear flash across my face since he places one of his warm hands on my cheek.

"It's okay, love, I'll just call Ki Hong and ask," Thomas replies reassuringly.

I nod as tears threaten to spill out of my eyes. Gosh, what if he isnt okay? What if something happened to him. What if... no, Y/N stop, he isnt... dead... he cant be, I saw him only the other day... but alot can happen in a few days, it only takes a few seconds to shoot someone with a gun and kill them... Y/N STOP! YOU'RE SCARING YOURSELF! STOP OVERTHINKING IT! But what if I'm right?

"Put him on speaker," I whisper, pushing all of the bad thoughts and overthinking to the back of my head.

"Hey Tom!" Ki Hong's voice echo's from the phone.

"Hey Ki Hong, have you talked to Dyl lately?" Thomas asks.

Ki Hong sighs. "You've been trying to contact him too? I've called about 200 times and he hasn't answered once!"

I whimper - I'm scared. Dylan is my best friend and partner in crime and the thought of him in danger makes me cry. He is an idiot but I love him - as a friend/brother of course.

*Thomas's POV*

I hear Y/N whimper and I look at her. She is terrified and I can tell.

"Ok, can you go to his house and investigate and if you don't find anything, put up a post or contact the police, just do something!" I shout but then lower my voice to a whisper. "Please, Y/N is terrified."

"On it, talk soon," Ki Hong says and I can tell he is more worried about Y/N than Dylan. "I'll pop over after."

"Ok, sounds good. Talk soon."