Part 27

*Thomas's POV* 

Will kicks Marvin in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor. 

I run over to Y/N and give her my hoodie to cover up and she gladly puts it on. I can see her physically shaking and I feel horrible.

"You guys take care of him, I'm going to go take her home," I say and Will, Dylan and Ki Hong nod. We had all taken separate cars just in case, and that was a pretty good idea. I love our group, I do. We are like one big family. Y/N was the one keeping us all together, she never wanted us to be apart.

I pick her up carefully and take her to my car, sitting her down in the passenger seat.

I get in and swiftly start up the car. I glance over at Y/N and I want to cry. She looks so traumatised and frightened. I slowly pick my hand up and carefully rest it on her knee, not to scare her.

"Can you please tell me what happened?" I ask in a soothing voice.

She nods before blurting out what had happened. "But I'm glad you guys got there before anything else happened," she adds in a shaky voice.

I frown. "Oh love, I'm so sorry."

We get to Dylan's house since he had ordered us to stay there for a little while and I carry Y/N inside.

"Can we cuddle? I need someone to hold me," she says as I set her down on the sofa.

"Of course, darling," I say with a soft smile and sit down beside her. I let her snuggle up into me and get comfortable before wrapping my arms around her and kissing her forehead.

Y/N falls asleep but I don't want to wake her up so I grab the TV remote and turn on my favourite movie. The movie is almost over when Will, Dylan and Ki Hong enter the house, all three of their faces red and bloody.

"The police are dealing with him now," Ki Hong breathes, obviously out of breath.

Will is by far the most beaten up, but it doesn't surprise me, he is extremely protective over his little sister.

"How is she?" Will asks as he sits beside Y/N and I on the sofa.

"She is very frightened and tired, she just needs some rest," I answer Will's question and he nods.

"I'm just glad we got there just before it got worse," Dylan says and we all nod in agreement. That could have gone a lot worse but luckily, we followed him the whole way to his house. We lost track of him but fortunately found his house soon after.

Ki Hong gets up. "I'm going to bed, I'm too fu... shucking... tired to even process what had happened," Ki Hong corrects himself and all I can imagine is Y/N yelling, "LANGUAGE!" and I'm sure Will, Ki Hong and Dylan were thinking the same thing.

"Thomas, are you going to sleep down here with Y/N?" Will asks.

"Yes, I'm not leaving her side," I say and the others say goodnight and walk upstairs to the bedrooms.

"Goodnight gorgeous," I whisper and then fall asleep not too long after the lights go out.