Part 28

*Time Skip*

*Y/N's POV*

"OK, IM DONE! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" I shout and throw my cards up in the air.

Dylan chuckles. "Come on Y/N/N, don't give up now!"

"YOU'RE ALL CHEATING!!" I yell and cross my arms and sulk.

Thomas wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. "Come on love, you can play with me," he says and hands me his cards.

"Thanks, Tommy," I smile at him and turn my head and kiss him softly before turning back around so I can play.

"UNO!" Ki Hong shouts.

"CHEATER!" Both I and Dylan shout in sync.

Will facepalms. "Just because someone wins or gets good cards doesn't mean they are cheating," he states and I shoot him a look and he immediately shuts up.

"I give up, I'm going to go get food," I say as I get off Thomas's lap and walk into the kitchen with Thomas following me like a lost puppy.

Thomas wraps his arms around me as he hugs me from behind as I start chopping up some fruits to snack on.

"Yes Tommy?" I ask him as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Nothing, I just want cuddles," he answers and I giggle.

"We can cuddle after this, okay?" 

"Okay!"

I finish chopping up some fruits and throw them into a bowl and walk back out into the lounge room where everyone else is and I place the bowl down. 

"Eat up!" I exclaim and they all dig into the fruits while competitively playing Uno.

*Thomas's POV*

While Dylan, Will and Ki Hong are playing Uno, I spot Y/N laying on the couch and I walk over to her and lay ontop of her, resting my head on her chest.

I hear her giggle before running her fingers through my hair as we both watch Dylan, Will and Ki Hong fight and yell at each other for 'cheating'.

Gosh, I love these idiots, so much.