Part 4

*Y/N's POV*

I turn to face Thomas, I can tell that he is thinking the same thing as I am but I chicken out and turn away all embarrassed.

"Love?" Thomas asks me as he turns my head so I look deep into his eyes. 

I couldn't resist it any longer, I pressed my lips against Thomas's. He doesn't kiss back for the first few seconds which makes me worried but then he suddenly kisses me back with more passion than I had anticipated.

"I love you, Tommy, I really do," I murmur against his lips.

"I love you too Y/N, more than any man ever will," Thomas responds, our lips still touching.

I heard someone knock so I turn my head and Will, Ki Hong and Dylan were standing outside, watching us.

"OMGOSH!" I yell.

Will opens the door and walks up to Thomas. "I swear Thomas, you hurt her, you're dead."

Thomas puts his hands up. "Ok ok, I get it."

"Can we have a sleepover here, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee???" Dylan begs.

I huff. "Fine."

"YES!" Ki Hong shouts.

We all get set up and I realise how late it is. We all decide it's a good idea to get some rest and hang out tomorrow so we all go to our own sleeping areas, me sleeping in my room, Dylan sleeping on one couch, Ki Hong on the other, Thomas and Will taking a spare room each.

I brush my hair and get my pyjamas on and hop into bed. Today was the best day ever.

*Time Skip*

*Thomas's POV*

I roll over for the 3720th time, I just could not get to sleep.

The clock strikes 2 am and I groan - I just want sleep.

I get up and drag myself over to Y/N's room. I open the door and stumble inside and there she was, sleeping so peacefully that she looked like an angel. 

"Y/N? Wake up," I say in a hushed tone. 

She rolls over and her eyes open slowly. "Hello, Blondie, what's up?"

"I cant sleep, that mattress is horrible," I complain.

She smiles at me tiredly before lifting up the blankets as an invitation for me to get into bed with her. I gladly accept and she snuggles up to me half asleep.

"Goodnight Darling," I whisper.

"Night-night Blondie," she responds.