Part 7

*Y/N's POV*

⚠️Mention of abuse and sexual harassment⚠️

My body aches and all I want to do is to go home. If i'm being completely honest, I HATE hospitals. Why do I hate hospitals you ask? Let me show you why.

*12 years before*

"Come on sweetheart, it's time to go to the hospital!" Mother exclaims.

I bow my head and take a deep breath. "Mother? Can we go to a different hospital, Doctor Andrew is weird."

"Oh stop being so dramatic! Doctor Andrew loves you!" Mother smiles.

"But Mother, what about Nurse Racheal, she tried to hit me!" I whimper.

Mother shakes her head and frowns. "Stop telling lies and lets go!" Mothers voice was more sharp and demanding this time so I nod and get into the chair without another word from my mouth.

Once we arrive I see Doctor Andrew in the window and I tremble in fear.

"Mother please, just let me go to another Doctor, just this once," I plead.

Mother sighs. "Just this once."

Why was I at the hospital? Well I had fallen down the stairs trying to carry some pots for Mother and I missed a step and fell down the stairs. Mother wasn't too happy with me but she was caring so she rushed me to the hospital. Now let's get back to the story.

"Nurse Racheal! It's lovely to see you!" Mother beams.

"Oh it's great to see you too! Now whats wrong with little Y/N?" Nurse Racheal smiles, and I know for a fact that she is faking it.

"Just had a little fall and needed to get checked out!" Mother replies and pushes me Racheals way.

"Oh alright, let's go Y/N!"

I follow behind, still shaking on fear until she suddenly turned around and punched me right in the jaw. No one was around so I went to scream but she covered my mouth.

"You speak of this to anyone and I'll kill you AND your mother!" Nurse Racheals hisses as i whimper behind her hand. "Now it's time to see Doctor Andrew."

"NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!" I shout and Nurse Racheal punches me again, knocking me out.

And the very last thing I hear is Nurse Racheal saying to my mother, "I don't know what happened! She tripped and got really hurt and knocked herself out! I know, it's so strange!"

Hospitals are my worst nightmare, it always reminds me of creepy old Doctor Andrew and his abusive wife, Nurse Racheal. 

Both Thomas and Will know of my past in hospitals so Thomas picked me up. 

"Thomas! She can't go home yet!" Dylan shouts.

"I don't care, she can't be here," Thomas snaps and he carrie's me out of the hospital. 

Once we get in the car I turn to him and kiss him softly. "Thank you Tommy."

"Of course my love."