14. Beg for it💫

He was in heaven.

No, heaven couldn't be so pleasurable. He glance at the clock above the dresser and realised that they had been at this for nearly an hour and he haven't even had the chance to fuck her yet. He didn't mind though, the build-up to the innovative table was as pleasurable as the act instead. And tension did coil the side of him as his cock sprung to life at the mere thought.

"Are you on Viagra?"

Octavia asked as Atlas as he looked at her looked at her lost for words.

"I don't need that shit, why would you ask me that?"

Atlas asked truly curious as to the inner workings of her mind.

"It's just that you just came, twice if I remember correctly and yet you are still as hard as a rock."

Octavia noted as Atlas beconed her over to lie with him. She cuddled him from in front, throwing one of her legs over his and lying on his chest.

"That's all because of you. Alpha wolves have very long stamina, 10 times that of a puny human male. I will get hard anytime I look at you, or anytime you look at me, because all I can think about is the best way to breed you, mark you, and make you mine."

Atlas said honestly as he lightly ran his fingers down her back. She looked up at him with her ocean blue eyes.

"You haven't done either of those things as yet, have you changed your mind?"

Octavia asked as Atlas looked down at his silly mate.

"Octavia, you don't know how much I want to bend you over that table, and fuck the foolishness out of you. But at the end of the day, taking on a 12 inch cock into such a tight little pussy only spells diaster. I don't want to be the reason that you can't walk for weeks"

Atlas said as Octavia smiled. Her big bad wolf was so thoughtful to her needs. She could see how much he wanted her, but he was willing to forfeit his pleasure, so that she didn't feel forced or uncomfortable. She could tell that he wanted to make sure that when he took her, that she wanted every part of him as much as you wanted every part of her.

"I'm up for the challenge."

Octavia said that she pushed him on his back and saddled him. The tip of his cock sprang to life infront of her, and she watched him position himself into her.

"Holy fuck!"

Octavia swear I should realize the gravity of the situation, the gravity of him. A 12 in cock inside a 4 in pussy was no joke.

"Are you okay?"

Atlas teased as as activity east of him and sat on his lap,with his dick bulging between her legs.

"Mostly I'm just picturing how to get something besides of a cucumber into something the size of a pea."

Octavia said honestly as Atlas chuckled at her comparison.

"Well, I think I might have a few ideas about that."

Atlas said as he ruffled around in his drawers. He seemed to have found what he was looking for and returned to the bed, with a rose looking object with a want attached to it.

"Is that what I think it is?"

Octavia asked Atlas nodded.

"If you're thinking that this is a rose with 18 speed sucking and thrusting dildo and G-spot vibrator, then you are correct."

Atlas said as he turned on the device. It's sprung to Life in His hands vibrating in different speeds and directions: up and down sideways fast slow and a myriad of other modes and movement came on showcase.