17.Luna Cermony💫

Octavia wasn't sure what to expect at a Luna ceremony, as it was the first time that she had ever attended one. Lu a-Mia had been a God-sent building her with what to expect and where it was going to be held.

Apparently, the only colour one was allowed to wear on that day, was white. And that was what lead to her standing in her room, starting at what had to be the most expensive dress she had ever worn in her life.

Her dress had been custom designed by Vera Wong, and she was assured that it was a one-of-a-kind piece...meaning she was the only person in the world who had it.

Her dress was a ball gown style dress, right a fitting bodice with multicolored sequins glittering throughout the ensemble. That had been her favorite part of the dress.

The green had reminded her of Altlas' eyes and from the moment she tried it on she knew that it was her dress.

"I feel like I'm getting married."

Octavia said as Luna-Mia flustered with her gown. The dress was mostly a golden white with a corset bodice and a ballroom gown-style body, and a long train at the back.

"You look it too. Atlas is going to devour you in that dress."

Luna-Mia said as a blush colored her cheeks. If she was being honest, she chose this dress for Atlas. His reaction was the deciding factor in selecting the gown.

She just wanted him to love her as much as she loved him. And she did love him that was. She stood in front of the body-length mirror admiring the look of the dress on her.

"But the person inside is much more beautiful."

Luna-Mia said almost cheerily as Octavia smiled. Lina-Mia took her and led her outside, to the pack of the pack house. She gasps as she saw the set up for the ceremony.

Old mahogany benches lined the area with an isle between them. It seemed impossible, but over a thousand wolves were in attendance at the ceremony. The moment they saw her, everyone stood up and bowed to her as she passed each row. If she didn't know any better, she would have believed that she was getting married. 

But based on her conversation with Atlas, she knew that a Luna Ceremony, was a lot more important than a wedding to werewolves. This ceremony not only binded Octavia to Atlas, but it binded her to the entire pack as well

One of the Pack elders waited for her at the end of the isle, and so was Alpha Atlas. And at the sight of Alpha Atlas, the entire world melted away, there was only him and her. Never in his life had Atlas seem a person more beautiful than Octavia as she reached him, he took her hands in his and kissed them.

Tears glistened in his eyes as he realized that she was going to be his for the rest of their lives, as much as he was going to be hers. He refocused his attention on the elder who started to speak.

"We are gathered here this night to bind Octavia as Luna to this pack. This is not a bong to be taken lightly, as Octavia now bear the responsibilities of protecting and caring for the needs of the pack. What the Moon Goddess has put together, let no wolf put apart."

Elder Smith continues as Atlas smiled at Octavia and lightly squeezed her hand to reassure her. 

"Do you Alpha Atlas take Octavia to be your rightfully appointed Luna in sickness and in health, so long as you both shall live?"

Elder Smith asked as Atlas turned to Octavia and smiled.

"I do."

Atlas said solemnly as he promised to do his best to make sure that he loves and protect Octavia for the rest of his life. What an honor and a privilege.

"And do you Luna Octavia take Alpha Atlas to be your rightfully appointed Alpha, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

Elder Smith asked her as she whispered softly.

"I do,"

Alpha Atlas couldn't bear to wait a moment longer, as he pulled her towards him and kissed her. He would never in a million years imagine that he would feel the way he did about Octavia. At face value, they were polar opposite mates who didn't have a snowball chance in hell at a happy ever after. 

And yet, despite all the odds, here they were together, ready to make hell freeze over. An alpha in love with an assassin. The sentence itself was a perplexing paradox, which gives life to the phrase love the thing that kills you. 

Their journey here sounded like the plot of a bad romance novel, but by the gods, they have both become the punchline.

He focused on his Luna in his arms, as he forced himself to stop kissing her. They would eventually need things.... like air at some point. As he broke away from her, applause rang out throughout the pack, as Alpha Atlas held her hand, and lifted it in the air.

"I present to you, Octavia, the Luna of the Royal Pack."

Atlas said as even more cheers sounded throughout the pack. They descended the stage as they mingled and laughed with the pack, while refreshments were being offered. Beta Riggs came up to him and smiled.

"Congratulations Luna, I know that you will be an excellent addition to our pack. And what's best, the alpha doesn't have to protect you or be afraid for your safety, because you have proven that you are more than capable taking down werewolf with just your bare hands, and you're good with a knife, a sword or a gun."

Beta Riggs said as Alpha Atlas kissed the top of her head. 

'And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Alpha Atlas said as they mingled with pack members. the evening was filled with laughter and bonding moments, that by the end of the night, Octavia felt a deeper and much more profound knowledge and connection to all of her pack members.

It was already morning as it was 1am by time they were able to excuse themselves and retire to their room for the night. Atlas wrapped his arm around Octavia as she seemed to be on the precipice of exhaustion and sleep. Without any warning, Atlas stopped and lifted her into his arms bridal style.

he watched as she nuzzled into his chest, soaking in the heat of him, to protect her against the cold of the night. 

"Are you ready to perform your duties as Luna?"

Atlas teased as soon as he reached his bedroom door. He balanced her against his knees and opened the door. The room had been totally transformed to that of a honeymoon suite. Red roses petal littered the room, as West deposited her on the bed.

"And what exactly would those duties entail?"

Octavia teased as Atlas smiled down at her.

"Well right now, they involved you being naked."

Atlas said as he reached for the zip of her dress, languishly pulling it down. the dress pooled at her feet as Atlas took in her appearance. She was in a black lingerie set with a thong barely even covering anything.

"Oh, fuck baby. I'm going to devour you right now."

Atlas said as he charged at her, and she ran...but as we all know, that a predator always catches his prey...especially an Alpha.

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Please vote and drop me a comment.

This way I can cater my story to your needs