30.Be Mine💫

"Are you sure she will love it?"

Atlas asked as Luna-Mia again as she nodded at him smiling. She was so happy to see her brother finally settling down with his mate.

"I know she will. I'm just worried about her looking at something so shiny for so long might blind her."

Luna-Mia teased as Atlas closed the case and pocketed it.

"Where is my future sister anyways?"

Luna-Mia asked as Atlas smirked remembering the activities of the previous night. He had his tongue better. Her legs, playing with her clit until she was hoarse from screaming his name.

"Still getting her rest, it was a pretty exhausting night."

Atlas said as an image of Octavia teasing him while using her rabbit vibrator, fucking herself while he watched, was the highlight of his night.

"Yes, I would believe she would need to. She associated a lot of things last night, like my eardrums and your dick."

Gamma Rehan complained as a deep pink blush colored Octavia's face the moment she entered the breakfast room, and caught the tail end of the conversation.

"This certainly sounds like an improper conversation for breakfast."

Octavia complained as Atlas gave Rehan a looked that left no doubt that the conversation was over. He would not tolerate anything that upset Octavia as Gamma Rehan threw up his hands in defeat.

"Who am I to deny my entertainment, I live vicariously through you, especially since I'm 38 years old, and currently without a make, I have to get my kicks from somewhere."

Gamma Rehan said as Octavia blushed seriously at the comment, as Atlas bellowed in laughter.

"So Octavia, there is somewhere I want to take you tonight."

Atlas told her as Octavia walked over to him, excitedly with the prospect of leaving the pack house. He held out his hand to her and pulled her into his lap.

Atlas started to nibble on her neck, and before either of them realized what was happening, he started a full make-out session, right there and then.

"God damn it you two, some of us are still trying to digest our food. It's too early for the porn channel right now."

Gamma Rehan complained as Atlas reluctantly pulled away from Octavia bereft of her lips.

"Be thankful that I'm still cognizant enough not to have her digest my dick down her throat. You know how well those digestive enzymes work to allow you to drink, then swallow."

Alpha Atlas said as he watched Octavia turn beet red.

"And there goes my appetite."

Luna-Mia said as she pushed her plate away and walked out while Beta Riggs walked out with her.

"How long do you think it will take before he starts fucking her on the dining table?"

Luna- Mia asked smirking as Beta Riggs smiles down at her.

"Not very long...if I'm not mistaken the 'Oh my Gods' should start in 3...2...1"

Beta Riggs predicted as right on cue, Octavia's shrieks of pleasure rang throughout the pack house.

"I want that."

Luna-Mia said absentmindedly as Beta Riggs felt her sentiments throughout her body.

"Me too."

Beta Riggs said as Luna-mia realized that loneliness recognized loneliness. For a small moment, Beta Riggs wished that she was his mate...that anyone was his mate, werewolf, human, unicorn, it didn't matter. All that mattered was that she was his.