35.Wife Your Ass💫

A few weeks later...

"Octavia, we can't keep putting it off any longer. I need to marry your ass, so can we please sit down and plan our wedding."

Atlas asked as he looked at her still naked in his bed sheets.

"We could do that, or you can just come and have some breakfast, I know you haven't eaten as yet."

Octavia said as she removed the sheet from her body so that Atlas could see that she was completely naked. Just the way he liked her.

He wasn't one to be bothered with dance lingerie and all those undergarments,.as they seemed to just get in the way of what he wanted...her. So normally they are shredded, ripped or torn, so she seemed to have gotten the message quite clearly.

She sucked on her middle and index fingers as she removed them. her mouth, and trailed it in between the valley of her breast, over her slightly rounded stomach, and settled them in between her legs, right above her clit.

She opened her legs wider to his view, and he could see every movement she made. He pulled up a chair, while never looking away from her, he couldn't, not even if his life depended on it.

"Fuck..."

Atlas cursed softly as he reaches out to touch her. Octavia swatted his hand away.

"Not yet, for now, all I want you to do is just watch me, watching you, watching me."

Octavia said as Atlas loosened the tie around his neck. He felt as if he was suffocating to touch her. He had just returned from a pack meeting, ready to breech the subject of her being his wife, only to find her like this, naked and horny

By all indications, that condition was not about to change soon.

He watched as her fingers dipped inside her very wet and ready pussy, as he watched her stroke herself repeatedly, riding her fingers to attain her pleasure. His tongue and hisndick have never been so jealous.

"Fuck..."

Atlas cursed softly as that seemed to be the only word that was still left in his vocabulary whenever his Little Assassin was around. She fucjed herself on her fingers, as Atlas watched with greedy eyes taking in every motion of her body.

She sighed in contentment, and a try last knew that she was close to her release. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back, as she came on her fingers with him watching. Her fruity decent wanderer up to him.

'Fruity.'

His wolf Xandros started to repeat as if it should mean something significant to either of them

'Fruity.'

Xandros repeated as Atlas wasn't sure whether his wolf had finally lost his mind, or if he was on to something. And then it clicked to Atlas.

'Fruity.'. The only females in the pack that smell that way, we're the ones that were pregnant, which means that... He had smelt it before, but he had attributed it to her heat, but if he was smelling it now, it meant one thing. His seed had taken root and is starting to blossom.

"Octavia, there is something I have to tell you."

Atlas said as he wondered how she would take the news.

"Oh, oh, I know that look. You always look that way before you tell me something you know I don't want to hear."

Octavia said reading him like a book.

"Let. I kiss your pretty little pussy. Let. I get you all nice and relaxed, then I'm going to fuck the life out of you, then I'll tell you.'

Atlas stalled as Octavia could read right through him...he was stalling.