Closing In.

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

Five minutes after Victoria left, I got up and walked out of the cafè, feeling goosebumps rise on my exposed thighs due the chilly October breeze. Hastening to my car, I jumped in and turned on the heater and pulled out of the parking lot. It was now three forty five, Valentino was probably going mad in my absence.

To some people it may seem toxic when a husband was so possessive and controlling over his wife. It may seem like she was trapped in the marriage, unable to go wherever she wanted or do whatever she wanted. But my marriage wasn't like that. Valentino was possessive of me yes, but not in a way that reflected toxicity. I was his wife, I belonged to him, every part of me was his.

And if I were being honest, I loved it when he was possessive. It made me feel wanted, desired, appreciated. I loved it when he wrapped his arm around me and squeezed my waist when other men tried to get close to me. I especially loved it when he fingered me in public. I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care.

If Val wanted to finger me, touch me, kiss me or even fuck me in public, he was more than welcome to do so. I am his and he is mine. And believe you me, if any woman ever tried to take what was mine, I'll give her hell on earth. I'll let my monsters out to play and she'll be the first toy they go for.

Within fifteen minutes I arrived at the mansion and parked the car. Taking the bags out of the trunk, I went inside and saw Carol vacuuming the carpet in the living room.
"Hello Carol," I greeted her.
"Good afternoon Mrs Guerrero, how was your day?" she asked in her usual friendly voice.

"It was nice. I went to the library to study. How was yours?"
"It was just fine, thank you."
"That's good. Anything interesting happen while I was gone?"
"No, the mansion was fairly quiet today."
"I see. Where is everyone else?"
"Mr Dario took his wife and the children to the mall and Mr Dean and his brothers went to collect weapons from the warehouse."
"And my husband? Is he home?"
"The Don is in the conference room with his father, brother and sister-in-law. I believe Mr Arellano is there as well."
"Right. Thank you Carol."

Carol nodded and went to put away the groceries and I went straight upstairs. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as I neared the conference room and heard Valentino's voice, deep and assertive as he spoke. After spending three hours away from him, I simply couldn't wait for him to hold me in his arms, kiss me, hug me, express his love for me.

Without hesitation, I pushed open the doors to the conference room and all heads turned in my direction. Valentino instantly stopped talking, our eyes met and my heart rate increased significantly as we stared at each other. In a split second I was making my way towards him, feeling my heart pounding in my chest like a hammer on a piece of wood.

When I was within arm's reach, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "What took you so long to get here? You said you'd be back by three."
"I went to the supermarket to pick up some things, then I stopped to help a woman who dropped her groceries. She ended up taking me to a cafè for hot chocolate to say thank you," I told him.
"Always such a do-gooder aren't you?"
"I can't help it, it's in my nature. Now shut up and kiss me already."

He chuckled and snaked his arms around me and connected our lips. I pushed him up against the wall and put my hands at the back of his head to deepen the kiss, moaning softly as I drank him in like a glass of ice cold water on a scorching summer day.

The kiss went on for about two minutes before Damen started clearing his throat and tapping his finger on the table. "Excuse me, I hate to interrupt, but we were in the middle of a very important meeting. Can you save the tongue sucking for until afterwards?"
"The meeting can wait. I haven't seen my baby in so long, I need to have my fill of her before I can do anything else," Valentino said.