Chapter 3: Xania

Hey People!!!

I'm so glad  you guys have liked this story! We appreciate the fact that we have like 8 Fans now and that's BIG!! Thank you!!!!

Please keep Voting (to show ur love) & Comment ( if you like it or not)  You better like it :P

And FAN if you totally DIG it!!

You guys ROCK!!

-------

Aria guided me through the maze and soon we were joined by a tall girl with auburn hair at the table. Her smoke-brown eyes found mine and she offered me a warm smile. Although slightly plump, she looked pretty.

“Sammy, this is my new roommate, Xania. And Xania, this is Samara, my best friend,” Aria went on with the introductions.

Next, she introduced me to two blonds, Nash and Tanya. Nash was a real cutie with mesmerizing gray eyes and I instantly knew whose thoughts would be clouding my mind during boring lectures.

To my benefit, Nash complimented my looks and also pointed that I had a unique name. Ah-mazing!

A brunette with red streaks joined us shortly before the welcome-assembly started. He was handsome with a Roman nose and a charming smile but yet it didn’t intrigue me.

“This is Alec,” Aria told me leaning closer. “Totally amazing!”

“Your crush?” I whispered back. She giggled in response, the standard way of saying Yes, I’m smitten!

“Where’s your brother?” Aria asked me once a blond lady took the podium on the stage. I looked around the vast hall but there were too many students for me to fins Xavier among them.

“He can take care of himself,” I told Aria after sweeping my eyes across the hall once more.

The blond standing center stage welcomed us to the crappy academy. Turned out that she was our principal and she certainly wasn’t a good speaker.

She started, “I welcome you all back to Alsandroz Academy. And of course, a very warm welcome to the new comers. I assure you all would like our academy.”

Well, on the brighter side I would choose this academy over having puke for lunch. Ew...

“I would just like to remind all of you about the rules,” continued the principal. “No electronic gadgets to be used outside your room.”

If by room she meant that the classrooms were included then the rule would certainly be followed – with the exception of corridors.

“Inappropriate clothes shall not be worn on campus.”

If short skirts and open shirt buttons weren’t counted as inappropriate then everyone was following this rule very well.

“And of course, no one should be found sneaking into each other’s room at night after ten. And if girls or boys are caught sneaking into each other’s wings then there will be severe punishment.”

So I would certainly find children sneaking at night. After all we took the fact ‘men and women are equals’ too literally.

“How long before this lecture ends?” I asked Samara.

“A few more minutes,” she replied as the both of us tuned ourselves out of the lecture.

***

We were supposed to have dinner in the food squad. There were stairs to the half-open second floor where people were selecting their meals from the buffet.

“Buffet?” I asked as we joined the line for curry and rice. After helping ourselves we moved back to our table and I accidently stepped on someone else’s feet. He turned and in an attempt to balance, my hands knocked down his plate. Since the plate was empty, I didn’t see any damage, I just bent down and picked it up. Coming back up, I saw this pair of light blue eyes holding me with an irked glare. The eyes had a sapphire blue rim with flecks of grey in them. Those were the most hypnotic eyes I had ever seen.

“So you’re going to play waitress now,” He said. I blinked once and then looked at the plate.

“Oh Sorry,” I handed him the plate and he shook his head in annoyance which made his brown hair ruffle. A few honey brown streaks peaked out, suiting his sharp features.

“Sorry about that, this is Xania, my new roommate,” Aria introduced me to him. He gave me a pretentious smile, his sweet façade was tarnished when he rolled his eyes at me and left with a huff.

“Who was that jerk?” I asked Aria seating down. With a smile she replied “Daemon Seville” 

“Uh okay, he’s wacky!” I commented.

“”No, he isn’t! You can’t judge people on your first meeting, though he does have his jerk-o-moments,” Aria replied.

On the table, Adrianna introduced me to Samara, Alec, Zara, Nash, Tanya and Percy who was her brother who welcomed me with a very welcoming smile. My brother was already there so I gave him an extra introduction. The people sitting with me at the table were the better looking. The Food Quad was full of people who seemed to be depressed, horror struck, drug addicts, smokers or Goths. “Are you sure this is where we were supposed to be sent? “ I asked Xavier in a low voice.

“Xan chill, It’ll be fine,” he told me, squeezing my hand. Just then Mr. Annoying (Daemon) entered and teased Adrianna and sat next to Percy who gave him a high five. He kept teasing her and finally she replied “Save it- Seville, meet Xavier and his twin Xania” 

“I know him, he’s my roommate,” he informed us.

“Poor you…” I told Xavier but unfortunately Daemon heard it and glared at me. And the day ended and we had barely done anything.

----- Hope you liked it...Please  VOTE & COMMENT!! Tell how you MUCH you like it and what do you thinks gonna happen next huh?!    LOVE you guys! :D