Chapter 8: Adrianna

Hey!! We finally updated!! We are so sorry for the delay, just that the school started and we got cought up with that...

But Don't worry, we give a long chapter which I'm sure you'll LOVE!! 

Plus this chapter is dedicated to @catlover310887 because she rocks!! :* :D

Love you guys so much!! Hope you like this chapter..

----

“Are you okay?” I asked him, as we landed on our butts covered in mud. His arm had a big cut that was bleeding pretty badly, his face seemed to be fine except for the cut he had on his lips. His dark brown eyes, so similar, stared into mine in deep confusion. I gave him a hug, terrified of what had happened. I felt so secure and safe in strong arms.

“Riana, you’re hurt!” Percy exclaimed as he touched my forehead and I noticed, that I was bleeding too. My dress was torn and my boots were dirty and I had a few cuts on my arm.

Want to know how we ended up like this?

-----

A few hours earlier….

“Hey Adrianna…” Mike chimed as he slipped by me. “Your brother’s such a role model! I can’t believe he accepted…”

“Wait what?” I said confused, my great big brother, who always told me to be cautious and all had accepted to do something and that too something big. Hey, it’s not new okay, he has done this before…where do you think I get the inspiration from! I just had to find out what this something big was. Apparently, there are a lot of things one can do on this isle. So, when someone talks about doing something big, it usually ends up life threatening or has a huge scar on your mind for like forever...

I rushed to through the hallway, to the senior classrooms. The school building was actually very confusing. It had those big corridors like those in the big castles which lead to many different hallways which were in many different directions. But, I finally found my brother next to a classroom standing with a girl. She was clearly completely mesmerized by him as he flirted. I mean, who wouldn’t be, he was pretty handsome and well built. And he looked nice in the blue shirt I had bought him before coming here. 

“Hey bro…” I called him. “You think we can talk…” I gave him that serious look.

“Sure…” he said as he looked at me with a frown. He told the girl that he’d see her in the Café as she kissed his cheek and gave him a hug. “What’s up girl?” he said kissing my forehead.

“Who was she..?” I asked him with the Gosh-another-girl look.

“Just somebody…why are you wearing leather boots with this dress?” he said avoiding the conversation clearly.

“Since the day, you started noticing what I’m wearing…seriously which guy notices clothes?!” I told him sarcastically.

“Oh! You know us so well…you look good though!” He said knowing what was coming up next. “You know right? Who told you?”  He asked.

“You realize you do anything, and it becomes the next HOT Gossip!” I said facing him. “What did you accept?” I asked worried.

“Nothing big Riana…it’s just a stupid dare…” He laughed.

“Oh god what dare?” I asked now officially freaking out. He shook his head and I knew he was coming up with a lie. That’s how well, I knew him. “Tell me!” I cried.

“To go in the jungle, the old Mary house...” He said closing his eyes as I stared at him shocked.

“And you agreed!” I shouted. I couldn’t believe it.