Chapter 5: Adrianna

We kept out of the forest area for the next few days and stuck to the school grounds. Percy gave me a nice yelling of falling into trouble the very second day we reached here. Once I told my friends, some planned to take an expedition down there and some started spreading the gossips of me being lost in the forest and meeting a ghost etc etc…

On the bright side I came to know Xania better. We had English and psychology together. She was quite interesting girl with her pranks and stuff. We played a few on Percy and he came out completely terrified. However, Daemon kept his distance from her, but that was just daemon being him. He was reluctant to open to new people and people saw that as arrogance.

She told me about how she was sent here and that was like totally awesome. I mean who turns their maid’s hair green in color! She was this petite looking girl with beautiful eyes, I must say. We all became good friends in just a matter of days except her and Daemon that is.

Another guy I looked forward to see was Kyle. There was this evening when me and Daemon were just collecting some books from the library, when I saw him flirting with this girl. Aria used to say that he is a womanizer but I knew there was more to that bad boy façade. Unfortunately one girl he had never hit on, was me.

“Don’t worry girl, you’re smoking hot and super sexy!” Nash told me. I smiled at that but still it was not enough. I knew almost every guy except my homies had tried his luck on me but never him and stupidly that was all that mattered. Yes, I agree to most of them, I had snapped or punched but that was because I wasn’t that sort of a girl.

Kyle, he had these amazing deep blue eyes with dark hair which fell across his forehead. He sometimes looked he was white as a snow, almost angelic you know. He always had his black leather jacket on which somehow made him look extremely sexy. “Stop drooling princess! “ Daemon had laughed. I don’t know why but I really liked him. He was more than this eye candy and I knew there was a story behind him which I always wanted to know.

But, he didn’t even look at me, and trust me for a girl who can have anyone she wants, it was terrible. I knew he was more than a conquer but I never got the guts to talk to him either. So yeah, that’s why I can’t stop talking about him you see…

Although apart from that, the classes in Alsandroz Academy were the best. We had really amazing teachers. My favorite was the ancient history class. Mr. Fittz was the most amazing teacher in the world. The way he taught his subject, almost anyone could have fallen in love with it.

Then, there was English, which suddenly became creepy after this class. Xania was my partner in English. One day we were just doing this sonnet from Shakespeare. Mr. Olsen had asked us to write an analysis of it with our partners. Everyone was engrossed in it, when suddenly I looked up and I somehow couldn’t believe what I saw. It almost felt like Mr. Olsen flickered like the lights do sometimes. I shook my head when I saw Xania also looking up with a shocked expression on her face.

“Did you see that?” I asked.

“No...can’t be…” She said shaking her head but we both knew something was wrong.

 ----

So, how do you thinks it's going??

 Please Vote & Comment!! We can't wait to know what you guys think!

Also check out these books by

@AlyssaHudsen

Undercurrent : http://www.wattpad.com/story/4540960-undercurrent-by-sneha-kumar

AND 

@Amaira

I'm NOT Sara Kessler : http://www.wattpad.com/story/4127995-i%27m-not-sara-kessler

They're good!!

Also has anyone read inescapable??

Love you guys!!