Chapter 1: Adrianna

Adriana

Alsandroz Academy, It's not that I regretted coming to this place again, anything was better than home but still, this place always seemed wrong, that it wasn't meant to be in this place or something. But anyway, new session I had to have some optimism...and well, optimistic I was! I didn't make a sound when our yacht lost its engine 10 nautical miles away from the island and then it (to be noted without the engine running) sailed it's way to the island.

Percy, (my brother, just an year older) kept me close when this happened. He didn't show it on his face, obviously no guy will show that he is scared but he held my hand as I sat beside him. "You're okay Riana..." he asked as I gave him the-I'll-be-okay smile and kept my head on his shoulder.

Percy and I had gone through a lot together, and I like the fact that our relationship was much stronger than any siblings around and that there were no secrets between us...well a broken home does that you know...

As we reached the port, I could see Mrs. Somers waiting, to collect our Id's and then welcome us in. The only thing I liked about this island was that it was sunny in the mornings and it rained in the evening and well, the sea looked beautiful when it rained from my room, the entire academy transformed when it rained. We got down and walked towards the registration lines when Percy said "Let's keep the adventure trips down this semester okay love, we don't want more drama, last year was enough..."

"But..."I started.

"Riana..No, Stay around...please" He kissed my forehead and joined the 12th grade line.

I sighed and joined my line until I was smashed by a girl! "Aria, you got to stop doing that!"

"What! It's fun" she giggled as my frown turned into a smile and I hugged her. "How were your holidays?" She asked.

"Terrible, yours?" I smiled.

"I missed you, rest was fine..." She smiled as we moved forward.

"And how's Alec...?" and she instantly blushed. "Gosh Aria!" we giggled.

"How long would it take" The girl behind me mumbled and I made a little conversation with her just to be nice...I knew how it felt when you came here for the first time.

I walked to my dorm and saw Tanya, my roommate for the past two years standing outside. "Thank God you're here, do you have the keys, mine's packed somewhere in my luggage..! "

"Yeah wait..." I giggled as I took out the spooky looking keys. "Alright one, two, three PUSH!"And we entered the room.

"Gosh can they ever repair that door!"Tanya said as she pulled her luggage in. I hugged her "No, no they can't!"

We talked about our holidays as we settle ourselves into the room. The window side bed was mine as Tanya always felt creepy when it rained. "And how's Percy..." She asked.

"He's good..he missed you" I said knowing Tanya would freak out at this!

"Really..!! OMG! What are you saying!!" Then she realized the smile on my face. "Oh! You liar!!.." She threw a cushion at me...and we had our own little pillow fight! "

"ALL CHILDREN REPORT TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL, ALL CHILDREN REPORT TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL."

"That's our call.." I said. I hated this, each year our eerie principal, welcomed the new comers with that same old creepy speech.

After, she finished with it that same old ghostly voice announced "DINNER IS SERVED. ALL CHILDREN REPORT TO THE FOOD QUAD. ALL CHILDREN REPORT TO THE FOOD QUAD."

The food quad, it looked like this massive old ball room with tattered wallpaper and almost 30 tables with 12 chairs around each. Their were side benches too which somehow gave it a bar kinda look. Tanya and I walked up to the cafeteria and got our food down to our table. I saw all my friends sitting there and that new girl and a guy. "Xania right..." I said as I sat down.

"Yeah, hey!" She smiled. I looked towards the guy and I think he guessed that I needed introduction "Xavier.."

"Adriana.." I said as we shook hands. "Where's Mac and Aisha?" I asked.

"They didn't come this semester..." Aria said.

"Whose Aisha?" Xania asked.

"Just some girl...she sat here with us" I replied.

"Hey Riana...how's princess today..!" Damon said as he spoilt my hair and sat next to Percy who was laughing all along with Nash.

"Don't call me that!" I gave him the angry look.

"Okay princess.." He teased.

"Knock him out, Percy please!!" I laughed and I knew it was nice to be back to a place I knew something about.

----

Hey!!

SO this is the first chapter! I know its a bit small but we wanted to clear the characters..this chapter's from Adriana's POV...

Please VOTE and COMMENT!! We are open to all you critics so type on!

Read on people..."D :*