sixth

"Your brother is a player," Chana said as she slipped on her pajama shorts.

I jumped into my white fuzzy pajama shirts.

"He's got unsettled women issues" I said pulling my dark gray long sleeve shirt over my head.

I walked over and slipped on my ugg slippers and walked out to the bathroom.

Q, Min Ho and Dae were washing up when I walked in. Min Ho walked up to Dae and handed him a pair of pajamas, while he used his face roller

"Great" Dae said

"I know you're trying to be a hero by letting that tourist crash here tonight but this isn't a hostel" Min Ho said

"No, because hostels are filled with nice people" I said and Min Ho made a face at me, and I scrunched my nose at him.

"Kik is right, hostels are filled with friendly people" Q said

"Im friendly, to my friends" Min Ho said

"Oh really since when?" i asked and he ignored me and laid his arm around Dae's shoulder

"You somehow managed to land the only daughter in one of the richest, most well connected families in the world. Full stop. Don't blow it" Min Ho said and turned to walk but pinched my waist first and I jumped and smacked him. He bit his lip and smirked before fully walking out.

Q and I walked to him. Q stood on one side and I stood on the other, leaning back on the counter, crossing my arms.

"You also have the love of your life twenty feet away from you" Q said

"Don't blow that" I said and kissed his cheek, walking back out.

I walked out to be met by Min Ho

"Will you stop avoiding me" he asked, in korean

"No because the last thing i need is you thinking it will happen again" I replied in korean

"Why can't it? It was great"

"I have no recollection of the night. How could we know it was great?" I replied

"Because i remember i wasn't that drunk" Min Ho said

"No Min, just no" I walked to my room. Chana was already asleep so I climbed into my bed, which is on a platform, and pulled the comforter over my feet. I sighed heavily.

"Stop sighing heavily and blow him again" Chana mumbled sleepily, turning over. I shook my head and layed down, my long black hair cascading on my pillow. I turned over to face my shelf that's built into the wall. Pictures of Dae, Chana, Min Ho and Q line my shelf along with cute hello kitty and coquette things. I looked at the one picture Min Ho and I have together. The last day of freshman year, when we all went to the carnival in downtown Seoul. I'm was his back, holding a giant blue cotton candy stick in my hand, the biggest smile on both of our faces. Would life really change if we got together? Would Dae care? Does Q know?

I sighed and turned back to look out the window and slowly drift to sleep.

A/N: sorry its short trying to find filler away from Kitty is hard