FOR NOW

The next day i was packing up Chanas room

"So kittys not coming back" Chana said

"Good," I said, handing her the rest of her clothes.

Min Ho opened the door "did you use my buckwheat hand cream Chana?"
"No" She said, annoyed and he backed out. But came back seconds later

"Did you take my anti ageing serum" Min Ho asked

"No get out" She ordered and he rolled his eyes causing me to laugh

"Did you take his serum?" I asked

"No but i did use his buckwheat hand cream" Chana said and we both laughed

"I cant believe were not spending christmas with each other" Chana said

"I know but we will have an amazing valentines day together" I said and she laughed sadly.

"I love you so much" Chana said and I pouted

"I love you too" I said and we hugged. When we pulled apart we laughed

"Stop trying to make me cry, you witch" I said, wiping under my eyes

"Your so dramatic it's not goodbye forever" Chana sniffed

"Kika, it's time" Min Ho popped his head in. I pulled away from Chana and walked out.

We walked to Q and Kitty

"Well were out" Min Ho said and walked to Q, dapping him up "cheers Q, ill see you after the break" he turned to Kitty "bye kitty be good" Min Ho walked out

And I laughed.

"Bye Q" i hugged him "bye kitty" I smiled at her and i walked out as well.

Min Ho held his hand out for me and I walked and grabbed it. We walked down the hallway and turned the corner, both our carry ons in hand.

We got to the airport and I looked at the check gate.

It's weird, so much has happened in the past few months. So much that I thought would never happen.

Min Ho walked up with the first class tickets and I shook my head.

"Ready for LA?" he asked

"No" I sighed "but with you yeah" and he kissed me slightly, and took my hand and led me to the plane.

My dad before I left asked me.

'Why would you leave us for your boyfriend?'

Well in full honesty I'm not. I'll be back in the winter for my second term.

But I will be gone for the holidays and from what I can tell I'm always taking a piece of KISS with me everywhere I go. But im also taking a piece of mom as well.

The last thing my mom ever said to me was 'follow your heart, wherever it made lead you'

So that's what I'm doing, whether it means giving up on Christmas Family traditions or New Year wishes, I'd trade it all for my dreams. And right now my dreams are telling me and leading me with Min Ho.

So, tata for now.

-XO Kika

A/N: 

tears. literal tears. though i know its dramatic and she will be back im saying goodbye to Kika for now. 

Thats the thing that really sucks about fan fiction is im always waiting. but Kika will return for season two. with even better hair and maybe a better man. 

Toodles

-ALEXSYIA