thirty forth

A/N: Before we starts 

hehehehehehehheheh

thats it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm saying, I love you too" I said and his face took a second to register.

He's slow, give him a minute.

His face slowly lit up and he ran and picked me up into a hug, spinning me around.

"Finally!" Min Ho said and then set me down

My mouth opened slightly. I could feel my breathing slowly pick up. And all of a sudden I got really self conscious.

Did my breath stink? We're my lips chapped? What was going to go wrong with this?

The nerves mixed with the anticipation of this being our first real kiss all mixed with the butterflies in my stomach. 

But all of that went out the door the second his hand touched my cheek. His skin was soft and pillowy. 

 His lips touched mine softly. I shortly deepened the kiss, my hands pressed against his chest, and it felt like freaking fireworks were set off. 

Like that scene in the Pixar Rat movie where the rat eats the strawberry and cheese. The swirling sensation of his mouth against mine. Us fitting together perfectly.

In fear of Min Ho breaking his back, I pulled away and Min Ho looked at me. We both just smiled sheepishly at each other. That took way too long to happen. But why does my brain immediately go to what Dae would say?

You know what it doesn't matter. The guy I've liked since primary school loves me. And that in this moment is all that matters is the fact that me, Kristina Kim found my match. 

A/N:

ALEXA PLAY GET READY BY 2 UNLIMITED 

YA'LL READY FOR THIS!