seven.

Tuesday's and Thursday's were always a chill day for Sean. He only had one class in the morning and that gave him all day to do what he wanted.

Today he decided to work out, go off campus with Deon and Taylor to eat breakfast, and finish up some assignments that he had. It had been a few days since the party and he couldn't keep Milan off of his mind.

He didn't know if it was because she paid him little attention or how beautiful she was that kept him on his toes.

They had been texting on and off and he remembered she told him that she began working at the library. Since he was in his room doing work, he felt it would be better to go to the library to finish up and to see Milan.

Smiling to himself, Sean packed up what he needed to complete his work including: his laptop, writing utensils, his binder filled with paper and other documents.

He stuffed his keys in his sweats pocket only leaving out the SCSU lanyard, then made his way to the library.

When he made it inside he looked at the desk only to see another girl with locs turn around to greet him.

"Welcome in." She stated with a smile. He was tempted to ask for Milan but decided against it, maybe she didn't work today.

"Thanks." He said simply before going through the detectors and over to the small station where the QR sign in code was located.

After taking the proper steps to sign in he entered the library. On the left side, there was an area with computers lined up on tables. There were a few students occupying them.

He noticed that there was also a station with a big sign attached to the ceiling that read "Extra Help" he didn't notice nobody there but smirked when Milan walked out and sat behind the desk.

He looked over to the right side where there were just tables and different book shelves behind that area.

Sean made his way to the left side of the library, and sat at one of the computers closest to Milan.

When he was seated he looked back, but Milan wasn't paying him any attention. Sean decided to bother her.

He got up and made his way to her desk that was blocked off by a plastic shield.

"How may I help you?" Milan asked when she looked up at Sean.

"Uhh, I need help signing into my computer."

Milan raised an eyebrow. Sean had been here longer than her, she knew he knew how to sign in but decided she would play along.

Sean sat back in his seat and Milan hovered over him. The smell of vanilla hit his nose abruptly.

"You smell good." Sean complimented.

"T-thanks." Milan whispered. "Ok, press log in and use your username and password for blackboard to log in."

"You know you didn't have to get up to tell me that, right?"

Milan's face heated up, "I just wanted to stand, I've been sitting almost all day."

Sean looked up at her making eye contact. He loved how she had that natural glow about her. Her locs framed her face neatly.

Milan looked at him before looking away, "Well, try it to see."

"I know it'll work, I just wanted to bother you. You can't avoid me here since it's your job to help."

Milan kissed her teeth before watching as a girl got up from a seat two seats down from them.

Milan's eyes landed back on him, "You know people are trying to do work." Milan whispered.

"They're talking too."

There was quiet chatter amongst the students.

"Anyways, what work do you have to do and why did you bring this big behind bag here."

"I brought my laptop with me just in case and some computer science and psychology work."

"Oh! A psych major." Milan stated with surprise.

"I thought I told you that."

"Nope. What made you choose psychology?"

"It's just interesting to me and I love to listen and help people."

Milan nodded, "Well I need to get back to work. You want to get lunch? I have a break at 12:30."

Sean showcased all his teeth, "Of course."

Sean decided not to bother Milan again until 12:30 hit. He occupied his time by completing his work. When 12:30 came around Milan walked up to him with her tote bag on her shoulder.

"You ready?" Milan asked.

Sean nodded and gathered his things. Milan told Yasmeen she'd be right back. Sean and Milan walked side by side, Sean had both his hands in his pockets with his book bag on his back.

"So, what's your favorite color?" Sean questioned as he looked over at Milan.

"Yellow, what's yours?"

"Red. So do you like SC State so far?"

"I mean, it's cool. It has its downsides like the WiFi cutting out every other day."

Sean agreed, the university did have its downsides being underfunded and all.

"About you and Elijah. I just don't get how he's on your bad side."

Milan didn't understand why he was so worried about what happened, "Well basically we hung out once, and he came onto me. I turned him down then my roommate ends up telling me that he said something happened."

"What you mean something happened? Like y'all had sex?"

Milan nodded, looking down out of habit. She was a little embarrassed.

"You probably damaged his ego." Sean smirked noticing Milan's sudden mood change.

Sean grabbed Milan's hand and stood in front of her, students now walked past them.

Sean placed his fingers under her chin lifting her face staring into Milan's eyes.

"Just know I'd never do you like that, and I don't think any different of you." Sean stated.

He was going to have a few words with Elijah.

TO BE CONTINUED

Please go back to previous chapters and vote!
Votes really do motivate me!