CHAPTER THREE

.
.
.
.
.
.

Belladonnas first week was pretty- normal after that, as normal as it could be for an Addams

Belladonnas first week was pretty- normal after that, as normal as it could be for an Addams. She grew rather close to Barb as Nancy kept having plans with Steve..... oh Steve. No matter how much Bella tried to force her feelings away for him they just grew stronger and stronger.

One day she saw him sitting in the library trying to study but- he looked to be struggling. She sauntered up to him ready to offer her help but at the sight of her approach he gathered his things up to leave.

Bella tried to ask why he was suddenly in a hurry but he said something about basketball practice.

The pain constricts Belladonnas heart as she knew it was a lie to avoid her, something he kept doing. He even had kids switch seats with him in all their shared classes, he wouldn't even meet her gaze.

But Belladonna of course still watched him with adoration none the less, pain but still adoration.

So here Bella was in her room staring out her window with a pout, the moon was nice and full. Fester was howling to it like most nights but- Bella still felt like a piece was missing.

"Satan. I humble myself before you asking- to let me have a chance to win my mocher. I just- I know if I had a chance.... I could do make him feel this burn I feel for him. He is the bane of my existence. I crave for him- please satan." The girl pleads to the full moon before sighing and going to her bed.

Her pleas being answered.

That Monday morning Belladonna stood with her siblings for the bus as Wednesday looked annoyed.

"What is wrong sister? Wake up on the right side of the bed this morning?" Belladonna asks making Wednesday huff angrily. "All week these- children have been trying to induct me into their cult. Not the fun kind." She deadpans making Bella hum as Pugsley pouts.

"At least you've made friends. Everyone in my grade is just uptight." He scoffs as the girls nod. This town certainly had its downs.

"What about Steve? Has he come around?" Wednesday asks as her sister shrugs. "I plead with satan last night so we shall see." Bella informs making the girl nod in approval.

The bus ride was the same where everyone sat as far from the Addams family as humanly possible.

"I shall see you both after school." Belladonna sighs before walking through the parking lot to Barb who is standing by Nancy for once.

"Look what the cats dragged in." Belladonna states with amusement a small smirk on her lips as Nancy give her a dirty look at the insinuation. "Nance you uh- remember Belladonna. Bella this is Nancy." Barb reintroduced the girls since they didn't see much of each other.

With Steve avoiding Bella it made Nancy unknowingly avoid her as well.

"Always a- pleasure." Bella mutters with an edge before strutting down the hall making the crowd part ways for the trio. Babe was beginning to like not having to shove their ways through anymore.