CHAPTER FOUR

.
.
.
.
.
.

When she got home Belladonna looked for an outfit for the party with her mothers help

When she got home Belladonna looked for an outfit for the party with her mothers help. Her parents were excited for her to go especially hearing it was this mysterious boy she liked. Finally her mother helped her find a shiny black one piece that dipped low showing her cleavage. The bottoms were simply leggings with black heels.

As Belladonna was about to go have Lurch drive her to the address the house phone rang. Lurch answering it before handing it off to Bella.

She had only given her number to Barb.

"Hello." Bella says softly as the girl in the other line sounds annoyed. "Nancy's dragging me to Steve's stupid party so I'm bringing you so I don't have to third wheel alone." Barb groans shuffling to get ready to lie to her parents.

Bella's smile falls as she hears these words meaning she now wouldn't be alone with Steve.

"Ah- well I shall get dressed now." Bella says in a sad tone that goes unnoticed. "Alright what's your address I'll drive us all there." Barb says nonchalantly but when Bella says the cemetery Barb goes rigid.

"That's- are you..... okay I'll see you there." Barb was going to accuse the girl for joking but realized that wasn't really Bella's style and knew she probably did live in a cemetery.

Explaining it to her family they all gave her advice before the regular car pulled up outside the dark mansion. Both Nancy and Barb gap from outside as Belladonna struts her way to the car. Her outfit much more- exposing then usual and different from the girls normal clothes.

"Your wearing that?" Nancy asks with a scrunched nose as Bella eyes her with a glare.

"Yes. Your wearing that?" Bella says with a slight sneer making Nancy glare at her. "You look great belladonna." Barb says making Bella smile at her and compliment her as well.

Barb knew she was doing this for Steve and knowing the hormonal boy there was a slight chance it worked.

"Park here." Nancy says in the middle of nowhere no house in sight.

"What are we doing here? His house is three blocks away." Barb asks cluelessly as Belladonna smiles ready for her heels to dig into her feet.

"We can't park in the driveway." Nancy says like it's obvious making Bella glare at her. Honestly Bella probably like Nancy if it wasn't for the whole Steve thing. She was bitter.

"Are you serious?" Barb asks with amusement as Nancy has a reason for everything. "Yeah the neighbors might see." Nancy says making Barb groan.

"This is so stupid. I'm just gonna drop you off. And then me and bella can- I don't even know go to the movies." Barb says trying to wiggle out of it but Bella wanted to see Steve's house. She may or may not have brought something to slip into his room to make him dream of her.