CHAPTER THIRTEEN

.
.
.
.
.

"This is crazy

"This is crazy. This is crazy. This is crazy." Steve says in a panic grabbing the phone and beginning to dial 911. Belladonna snatches the phone from his hand and tosses it across the room.

"What are you do- what you are you doing? Are you insane?" Steve asks the Addams girl who stares back at him with a monotonous stare. She needed him to leave this wasn't safe for him.

Nancy gets up in Steve's face, "ITS GOING TO COME BACK! So you need to leave. Right now." Nancy is the one persistent that Steve leaves as Belladonna looks to be struggling to find a words that could convince the boy to leave.

But hearing that the monster was coming back appeared to be all he needed to hear as he goes to run out the door but stops looking back at Bella who watches him leave with some relief.

The relief is short lived as he rushes up to her and tries to physically drag her out of the house with him.

"What are you doing? Steve?" Belladonna asks confused and he finally stops trying to drag her and gives her a look like she's the insane one doing something crazy.

"You heard her that thing is coming back and we need to get out of here." He says like it's simple once again trying to drag her but the Addams girl is strangely rooted in place.

"Steve I need to- STEVE!" Bella screams as the boy lifts her with ease and starts to run for the door. The only thing stopping him from taking her outside is Bella herself. She grabs the door frame stopping his momentum and keeping him from moving any further.

"BELLA- let go we need to go." He says to her putting her down with some reluctance but the abnormal girl slowly shakes her head looking at him sadly as she runs a tentative hand down his face.

"I need to kill this thing.... I appreciate your concern but-.... You need to go." Bella mutter pushing him softly at first away from the house before roughly shoving him harder towards his car.

"I SAID GO." She yells putting all of her anger for the past week into one shout that sends the boy scrambling to his car.

Bella sighs with relief seeing him rush to open his car, before turning her attention to the lights flickering once again. Grabbing her weapon she holds it tightly and looks around for any sign of the beast.

"Where is it?" Nancy asks fearfully but no one spots it yet as the light keeps flickering and there's a strange tense silence in the house.

"Come on. Come on you son of a bitch." Johnathan says trying to muster some confidence as they await for any signs of the creature.