CHAPTER ELEVEN

.
.
.
.
.

After hearing about Nancy's brother and Bella's sister hanging out with some strange girl with powers they go searching at the Wheeler residence

But they didn't make it that far as the entire house was surrounded by government looking officials.

"I have to go home." Nancy says in disbelief as Belladonna leans against the car with a blank face. Yes her sister was in danger but she's an Addams so Bella wasn't too worried.

"No you can't." Hopper tells Nancy while using binoculars to peer out at the men in suits loading up their cars with Mike Wheelers belongings.

"My mom... my dad are there." Nancy says as Hopper yet again ignores her worries.

"They're gonna be okay." Hopper says making Nancy feel invalidated so she begins to storm towards the house as Bella lazily grabs Nancy by the back of her jacket stopping her in a slightly harsh manner.

Bella didn't even move an inch as Nancy pulled away from her to get towards her house.

"Hey hey hey hey hey." Hopper says to get Nancy's attention getting in front of her as Bella holds her in place. "Let me go." Nancy saying whipping around trying to pry her friends hand off of her.

"Listen to me. Listen to me. The last thing in the world we need is them knowing you're mixed up in all this." Hopper tells Nancy who looks pleadingly at Belladonna who smiles but keeps her loose hold on the girl.

That's right she was barely trying to keep Nancy in place.

"They haven't found him.... Trust me when the authorities find the one they are looking for they interrogate right then and there if they are not considered too dangerous. These people are taking his belongings to try and find some sort of clue to where they are..... I've been interrogated a lot." Belladonna says the last part with a happy sigh earning her pointed looks from everyone at how she knew so much on the topic.

"She's right okay look they haven't found them yet at least." Hopper says while pointing to a helicopter that's searching form the sky for the small group of children.

"For Mike?" Nancy asks like it's insane how much effort the authorities are putting in to finding her brother.

"Come on get in the car." Hopper says ushering the teens to get in the car. Belladonna finally releases Nancy who shoots her a slightly aggravated look. She fixes the placement of her jacket as she climbs into the back seat sandwiched between Johnathan and Belladonna.

"Look we need to find them before they do. Do either of you two have any idea where they might have gone?" Hopper asks and Bella looks to think about it as Nancy is quick to say a panicked no.

"Do you have a morgue? Or a meat slaughter house?" Bella asks genuinely getting everyone in the car to look at her before slowly turning back to Nancy.