5. Savior

Making it like meeting a tiger in an unknown forest is not enough, the tiger shifted. Now, standing in front of me the most handsome man that I ever saw in my entire life. He have a chiseled jaw, a sharp nose, and a pink thin lips. He also have an expressive eyes that makes you give up everything just for him to have it. Dark purple is the color of his pupils and curly hair. That is not the only thing that I see notice. I also saw his private part standing proudly in the air before I averted my eyes away from him. What the heck, that's big! Ahem ahem, erase the image in your head, you stupid woman! You're not in a situation where you can think of other things aside from how you can survive from this tiger man.

"Female? Are you okay? Let me check if you have been wounded by the attack"

The man tried to come close to me, but of course, I crawled away from him. I'm still in the state of shock by how fast the things went wrong in a span of one normal day. It seems like he knows that I'm scared of him because he stop walking. I took that chance to process what's happening for the second time. First, calm down. I took a deep breath several times.

"Female, it's okay... I will not hurt you"

He said to me calmly like his luring a kid to stop throwing tantrum. His voice is deep, but you can hear the gentleness in them. But how can I be sure of what he said? Thinking quickly, I realized that he save me when I was about to be eaten by a wolf so I think I can give him some benifit of the doubt. I stop crawling backwards, and tried to stand up. But my legs can't seem to follow what I want because it gave up. I breathe again, and tried again. As I was about to stand up, the man quickly came to help me. I let him. But while he's helping me, he said some strange things that does not make sense.

"Female, why are you alone? Why are you here? Where is your mates? How can they leave you here by yourself? If I didn't arrived on time, you'll be surely eaten by those wild wolfs."

"Huh? Sir, what are you talking about? Did you by chance got hurt by the fight without visible wounds that your spouting nonsensical things? And please ask slowly, I also have a lot of questions that I want to inquire about."

"No, I am a two star beast that's close for a breakthrough, how can something like that hurt me? I think your the one that have hurt. Here, let me see."

He check my arms, legs, my back, and my head. There's small scratches because of my fall down and some because I keep tripping by trying to explore the forest.

"You're hurt, come with me to my tribe so we can treat those wounds."

"Wait, wait, wait, tribe? No, I... I don't know what's happening, I am just about to cross the street but I've been struck by a lightning and then babam! I am suddenly here getting surrounded by pack of wolves, and then, and then you save. You're a tiger that transform into a human being, but you save me. You're also the most handsome man that I ever met, and I also saw things that I shouldn't have. And now you're saying that I should come to your village so that you can treat me. But I cannot fully trust you, what if you eat me when I let my guard down? As you can see, I'm skin and bones, I don't have much fat so eating me won't make you full. Also, I only eat junks so eating me will make you sick. Hahh... Hahhh-"

Gasping for air, I told him what happened to me hoping that he knows what to do and how I can go back home. This might be a wrong idea but I panic when he said that I should come with him. So you can't blame me. I look at him to see his reaction, but I think I shouldn't have done that, because it feels like I've been stab by an arrow of love; I almost fall for him. He's blushing really hard while trying to contain the smile that's leaking to come out. When he saw that I'm looking at him, the blush fade out like it's never been there. He is so my type! Anyways, back to the topic, a tribe he says. I can't believe I'll be hearing that word. I mean, don't people usually call a small populated place, a town or a village? Why is is a tribe here? Did I move to a super rural place where people transform into an animal and call their home, a tribe? That's seems plausible! Also, i noticed him calling me a female the first time he talks to me. Why is he calling me that? I know I am a female, he doesn't need to remind me. And he could just call me Ma'am or Lady, or Miss and even just "You" would suffice. Before I continue my inner monologue and fall into the state of depression, I heard a soft, and low chuckle before it banished like it didn't happen in the first place. Just like the blush.

"Female, I do not know some of the terms you used, it doesn't sound familiar and that is the first time I heard it. I guess that your not from here base on the fur that covered your body and the way you talk. However, I don't understand why your acting like this is the first time you see a beastman form."

"Oh that's... That's because-"

I stop talking. On second note, I think it's better to know this place first before I spill anything of importance aside from the ones that I said already. It suddenly became quite. I don't know what else to say so I shut up but it looks like he's waiting for me to continue. So I said...

"Nothing hehe, I forgot what I'm about to say."

"That's fine, being a female, you can do and say what ever you want. But again, I am asking you to come with me back to my tribe so we can heal your wounds.

"Okay, I'll come with you. But once we're there, please don't leave me. I'm freaking out and your the only person that I know here. Btw, I'm sel, not female. What's your name?"

"Ofcourse, I won't leave you! I'm Rok and the name of the tribe where were going is red snowy mountain tribe."

The tribe's name is so weird. Do all tribe name weird? Wait, I can't complain because my name is weird too. Damn.

***

Author's Note:
Hello guys, this is the fifth chapter of my book. I hope that your enjoying yourself so far. And please continue to support my book by reading it and voting for a star. I really appreciate!  Also since english is not my first language, there may be several grammatical and spelling mistakes in what I wrote. If I'm wrong, do let me know by adding a comment to the comment box. And please share your thoughts on the book and your expectations in the comments section if you want. I also try to update at least one or two chapter a day. But if i miss a day, please understand as I am preparing for my upcoming defense. And.... And there's a picture of what I want Rok to look at! But if you want, you can imagine him by your standards. I also got this picture from Pinterest. It's been uploaded by bomichi. That's all, thank you guys and stay safe!