15. First Visit

Author's Note:
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I updated. I'm still busy because I am reviewing for my upcoming finals but I have my spare time today to do this. And I am glad, because I got to finish this today. Yey. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Have a great day and stay safe!

~~~

Haaa wheww~

I sigh while stretching my body. I'm glad that I slept. Now I have energy to do the things that I need to do. Walking in our living room that is not renovated yet, I sighed again. I am now quite comfortable living here but I really need to renovate this den. It honestly looks ugly. Anyways, I saw my handsome fiance cooking our lunch. Thank goodness, I can now eat! It seems sleeping for long can make your body hungry. I walk into his back and for the second time, I got the courage to give him a back hug! It's one of my dreams; to give someone a back hug. I mean, isn't it cute and sweet?! And while I'm at it, I took the chance to rub his abs. Damn, so hot! He purred, gosh! He purred! I don't have a pet in my previous world but I really want a cat that time. I mean, I don't even have time for myself, so how could I raise a cat? So I just erase the thought in my head that time. Well, now I have a big transforming cat. Hihi!

"Why didn't you woke me up" I said.

"You're sleeping so well, so I thought you need that rest" He said.

"Aww, you're the best! Errr, Rok, can we visit Bush after we eat? I think I really need to visit her mate. I have a gut feeling that it won't do us well if I ignored her request."

"Yeah sure, but eat this first. I caught a bunch of rabbits for you. I hope you like it!"

"Of course! You're the one who cook so I am sure that this is good. I am sorry, I can't cook so I can't save our life, or rather it can be the death of us haha!" I laughed really hard while saying that.

"True, it would be better if I am the one who cook! He laughed too while saying that! For some reason, I got upset from his words. How could he say that to me?! I hurriedly let him go and took my sit far away from him.

"Sel.... Umm, did I do something wrong? Why are so far away from me?"

"I don't know, think about it yourself! Hmph!" Wow, I am sure is petty. But what can I do? I am really upset because it's the truth huhu. I can really feel my uselessness by the word he uttered.

"Ohh umm T-thats fine. L-lets eat first then we can go to Bush later. I am sorry if I upset you" He said while letting me see his imaginary drooping cat purple ears. Ouch! I think something sink into my heart and I felt really guilty. I gently glide next to him so I can minimize our distance.

"Ugh! Whatever! Let's eat!"

We continue eating until we felt our belly getting ready to explode. Wow i feel so full. Thank you for the food!

"Let's go now, do you have anything you want to bring with you?" Rok said.

"Hmm, I think it's rude to go there empty. We still have left over food but I don't think she'll want that. Wait a minute, I'll just look over my things to see if I have something I can bring" I said to him while walking back to our room. I found out that people can't see anything inside my box. I ask why to the book and it only said that "me and my family can be the only one who can see the inside of the box" So I guess that after Rok ang I mate, then he can see the inside of the basket too. Welp that's for later. For now I need to find something to bring....

"AHA!"

After a while, I saw dozen of small strawberry trinkets from my box. I made them using yarn and the crochet bone hook. Well, for starters, I am learning to crochet and sew. And strawberry is quite easy to do, so whenever I feel burn out doing the  crop top thingy, i stop to make this little strawberry. Well now i know what to give her! I'll just say this is the token of our friendship and be done with it. I mean, surely, they are thinking that I am weird, but so is her. What is her name again? Ki-ki-kyuu? Ohh yes I remember! It's Kiya! Nice, it's time to go and make a connection.